Jercico mpreg

"Nico...your pregnant" will said. I sat there. "Wh-what?" I said as I looked over too my two lovers Percy and Jason. Will nodded his head "and with twins" he said. I sat there until Percy said "ummmm can we have a minute?" Will nodded and stepped out of the room. I looked at Percy and Jason. Jason looked shocked. Percy looked like he was trying not too pass out. I looked down "I understand if you guys want to break up with me" I mumble. They both look at me and hug me. "Baby why would you say that?" Jason asked. Percy and him looked at me "c-cause I'm p-pregnant" I said as tears filled my eyes. They both hugged me . "Babe that doesn't mean anything. We still love you" Percy said. I nodded my head and put my hands on my stomach "twins" I whisper. Percy and Jason smile at me "yep" Percy says as he kisses my cheek. Jason does the same. Will then comes back inside "okay Nico. You will need to gain at least 40 pounds for them to be healthy" he says. I nod my head "okay" I say. Percy and Jason each take one of my hands. Will says we can go so we leave. Once we arrive at the hades cabin they open the door and o walk in and flop on the bed. They come over and rub my back. "Hey babe it will be okay" Jason whispers. I nod my head. "I love you guys" I say. "We love you too" they say in unison.