The scare

Okay so in this one the girls are one
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"WILLOW?!" Yelled Nico as he looked for the one year old. With Caleum in his hands he searched the apartment looking for Willow. His husbands were at work. "Willow? Willow baby girl where are you?" He said, obviously worried. He had checked in the bed, behind the bed, in every dirty laundry pile he could find. He had searched everywhere for his black haired sea green eyed baby girl while he had his blonde hair blue eyed baby girl in his hands. Nico's eyes started to water because he could not find Willow. He then searched in the last place he thought of. Under the bed. Sure enough there was the one year old. "WILLOW!" He said as he brought her out and hugged her. Willow looked at him with no emotion as always. Willow was an almost exact copy of her dada. Which was Nico. She didn't show emotion. She barely cried. She played by herself and would purposely exclude herself. She liked to have her own space. Nico hugged her tightly. "Gods baby girl you worried me. Don't do that again" he said relived that he found his baby girl. Caleum kicked her feet happily. Her and Willow were very different. Caleum was always babbling and smiling and being happy while Willow was very quiet and showed no emotion. Nico then played the movie 'finding nemo' which was the girls favorite movie. The girls ended up falling asleep with Caleum in his hands and Willow on his lap. Soon Percy and Jason had come home and saw that Nico had fallen asleep as well. They smiled and put the girls in the nursery that Jason and Percy had made. They then put Nico in the bed that they shared. Percy and Jason started cooking and were almost finished when the kids and Nico woke up. They then all say down to eat and Nico told his husbands about what had happened with Willow. They all had a good laugh about it then went into their bedtime routine and went to sleep. It had been a tiring day.