Pastel!nico punk!jason&percy part one.

((Trigger warning))
Nico's pov

I sigh as I walk down the hallway of New York high. Once I get to my locker I open it and look in the tiny mirror I leave in there. I fix my cherry lipstick and make sure my eyebrows are satisfactory. I then check my mascara and eyeliner. Perfect as always. I fix the flower crown in my hair and flatten out my pink skirt. I then pull the long sleeves of my grey sweater over my hands making sweater paws. Yeah I'm different. I'm a 16 year old boy who wears makeup and girl clothes. I'm soon done getting my books when all the sudden I am pushed against the locker. I look up and see Trent, the school bully. I start shaking and he smirks.

"Awwww is the faggot scared?" He taunts. I say nothing and look down. He slams me against the locker again.

"Your such a fag you know that?" He punches me.

"Why don't you go kill yourself you freak" and with that said he starts beating the living shit out of me. At one point I'm on the floor in a bloody heap as he kicks my fragile pastel body. All the sudden he gets pulled back by a figure in black while another rushes to me.

"C'mon pastel stay with me" the guy who is now holding me says as he picks me up bridal style. I look up at him and all I see is a tan face and sea green eyes. Then my world goes black.

((Time skip of amazingness))

I groan as I open my eyes. I look around confused. I'm in the nurses office. I try sitting up and pain shoots thru my body. I yelp out loud and two boys rush to my side. I immediately recognized them.

Jason and Percy. The two punk rock bad boy supremes in this school. Nobody messes with them 'cause their so scary. Jason has blonde hair, blue eyes, many tattoos, and a couple piercings. Percy on the other hand has sea green eyes, black hair, tattoos and many piercings.

Jason pushes me back so I'm laying down.

"Woah kitten take it easy" he says. I look at the two of them confused.

"What are you guys doing here?" I ask them.

"We were walking and saw Trent beating you up. So we beat him up and took you to the nurse. She says you can leave anytime you want" Percy says. I look at them.

"Why did you help me?" I ask. Jason smiles at me, his lip piercing moving as he talks.

"because princess. Your a cutie" he says as he winks. I blush and look away. Okay yeah I do have a mild crush on them. Cough okay well maybe it's a bit more then mild but you get the point. Anyway I look at them and sigh.

"Well I was supposed to walk home but I don't think that's gonna feel good. Can one of you maybe give me a ride home?" I ask blushing slightly. They smirk.

"Of course we can" they say at the same time. I blush and Then curse.

"I forgot I'm home alone all weekend" i say. They look at me confused and amused.

"Well princess when do you wanna get home?" Jason asks. I blush.

"Stop calling me that!" I say. He smirks.

"Whatever you want princess" he says as he winks at me. I roll my eyes.

"Anyway I would like to go home now" I say as I try getting up, only to be scooped up by Percy. I blush a dark red as him and Jason walk out of the room with me in Percy's arms. This is gonna be one hell of a day.