Ash's song for taz and willow

((To the tune of 'hey there Delilah'))

Hey there Taz this is your friend ash I know willows back and your already busy with the starring yet again. And still you say she's just a friend. Taz don't pretend. And hey there Taz when you tend to willow's wounds I feel just a bit uncomfortable that's why I left the room. Left you alone. tried to provide a stepping stone. But still you won't. Oh just kiss her already. And oh the tensions killing me. Oh just kiss her already. And oh just kiss her will you Taz . Don't be a sissy Taz. Hey there Willow I know this years been pretty rough with Tartarus and Callie's work I'm sure you've had enough but now your free. Even free to be with Taz. If you know what I mean. Hey there Willow I know that since you think your alone. you've never quiet understood what it means to be in love. So I'll explain. It's joy and fear and sacrifice and pain. But it's not in vain. Oh your in love Taz. Oh I hope you finally see. Oh your in love with Taz. Oh your the one she needs. Every time you leave or disappear she's constantly consumed by fear. You don't know how much she wants you to stay. And Taz in getting sick of this. I know you hate chick flick moments. But hiding the way you feel isn't the way. It's more than just a profound bond. What you two share is pure and strong. And you are all that's standing in the way. Your both to blame. Taz and Willow i guess I'll be heading out. You'll need the privacy to talk and move some furniture around. And Willow feel free. To show the pizza man to Taz. You know she calls her sketch book baby. I guess that makes you a babysitter Taz. Okay okay I'll leave. Oh it's finally happening. Oh I can't wait to tell caleum. Oh it's finally happening. maybe for once they'll be. They'll get to be happy.