Tatarus

Willow fell in the hole. Simple as that. Her Jake and Hunter were on a quest. They were surrounded by monsters of all sorts. One had managed to get willow's back to the hole. Willow fought hard but in the end she fell. Nine days. She was alone and cold. She didn't know where the hole was going. She couldn't even see her hands. She started to cry. She was sure this was the end. Then she saw the river. She managed to use that to her advantage. She heard all the voices. The ones telling her to give up and die. But she got out. She had lost her sword and only had a dagger. She walked around and realized where she was. Tatarus. "WHO DARE STEPS FOOT IN MY LAND?!" She heard a female voice roar. She looked around and saw a lady. She instantly knew who this was. Nyx. Goddess of the night. Nyx walked up to her. "State your name" she said. Willow looked at her frightened. "WELL?!" "W-Willow" she whispered. Nyx felt a soft spot for Willow. She looked at her sympathetically. "How did you get down here child of the big three" "i- I fell" Nyx gave Willow her hand and guided Willow to the doors of death. Willow looked at her "w-why d-did you h-help me?" Nyx sighed "cause I see much potential in you" she said as she disappeared. Willow crawled out of Tatarus with many cuts and bruises. She even managed to break her arm. She shadow traveled back home and instantly blacked out.

-

Willow woke up in her bed. With hazel leaning over her. "Hi willow" she whispered. Willow looked around and tried to sit up but the pounding in her head stopped her from doing so. Soon her parents walked Ina ms hugged her. "Willow where were you? You were gone for two weeks" said Percy. Willow looked at him with her shattered sea green eyes. She then whispered something that made his blood run cold.

"Tatarus"