Pastel!nico punk!percy&jason part 2

Nico's pov ((as always))

We get to Jason's big black truck and Percy put me in the back as him and Jason get in front.

"Where do you live kitten?" Percy asks looking at me. I bite my Lip and tell them where I live. Then Jason starts driving. Percy turns on the radio and heavy metal blasts thru the speakers. The two punks start screaming along to the lyrics and I roll my eyes and get out my pink iPhone and put in my earbuds and listen to Florence + the machine until we get to my house. Once I get out (without the help of Percy beCause I'm feeling better) I go inside my two story house with Percy and Jason following me.

"Nice house" Percy says looking around. Jason nods his head in agreement.

I lead them up to my room and they smirk. I blush because damn, they were hot. But they were also caring. I've already fallen for them. Now I wonder if they fell for me as well. All the sudden I'm snapped out of my thoughts when Jason grabs me and lays me on the bed and hovers over me, his blue eyes turning almost grey.

"Your so innocent" he growls as he bites my neck. I cry out and hold onto him. He smirks as Percy comes to my side.

"So innocent" he says as he crashed his lips on mine in a rough kiss. It takes me a minute but I kiss back. I then whimper as Jason sucks a hickey on my neck. Percy smirks and pulls back.

"Do you like that princess?" He growls out, which turns me on.

"Y-yeah" I stutter out as Percy starts taking off my clothes. Jason takes off his then Percy's. I blushed and looked anywhere but their manhoods. Percy smirks.

"Go ahead baby boy. Go ahead and look" he says as I slowly look down at them and blush. Jason smirks and lays me on the bed.

"Ready princess?" He asks. I nod my head as he grabs the lube and lathers his finger in it. He then slides it into me and I whimper. He smirks and thrusts it in and out causing me to moan. Soon he adds another, than another until he feels that I am stretched enough. Percy smirks as he lines himself up with me.

"You ready?" He asks. I nod and bit my lip as he smirks and slides in. I whimper and cry out in pain as I get used to his size. Jason rubs my legs soothingly and kisses me gently.

"M-move" I mumble to Percy. He smirks and obeys my wishes as he starts moving. I let out a moan as Jason sucks on my neck while Percy picks up speed.

"F-fuck" I moan out. Percy smirks and goes faster. I soon slip into Italian and moan as I cum untouched. Jason smirks as Percy reaches his climax inside me and pulls out. He lays next to me with Jason on the other side.

"We love you princess" they say at the same time. I smile as I drift to Sleep.

"I love you too"