Birthday breakfast

Willow groaned as she woke up. She turned and hid her face from the sun that shine through the windows in the apartment her and Taz bought together. About ten minutes later Willow finally opened her eyes and looked next to her. Taz was usually sleeping next to her. Willow was confused. "Taz?" She said as she sat up in bed, rubbing her eyes. She was still in her pajamas, which was a over sized sweater and some sweat pants. "Taaaaaaaaaaaaaz" she whined. "In the kitchen babe" Taz said from the other room. Willow groaned and got up. "Taz?" She Said. She heard Taz chuckle as she walked into the kitchen. The kitchen smelled really good. There Taz was, cooking pancakes and waffles. "Taz what are you doing?" She asked.
"Making waffles and pancakes"
"Why?"
"You know why"
"No I don't"
"Yeah you do"
"Taz no I don't"
"Do you seriously not remember?"
"No I don't"
"It's your birthday silly"
"Oh"
Taz turned around and hugged taz "so how's it feel to be 20?" She said laughing. Willow smiled "good I guess" Taz chuckled and grabbed some plates. "Here go eat" she said as she gave willow a plate with strawberries, two waffles and two pancakes. "Taz I'm not gonna be able to finish this" she said. Taz looked at her "try your best" she said. So willow did as she was told. She finished all her strawberries and one pancake and two waffles. After she was done eating Taz smiled at her "I'll be right back" she said as she went outside then back in with a box. "Open the box" she said. Willow looked at the box and slowly opened it. "OH MY GODS TAZ" she yelled in happiness as she picked up the black Labrador puppy. Taz smiled and watched as we now 20 year old girlfriend played with a puppy the size of a pan. Willow got up and hugged Taz. "Thank you" she whispered. Taz smiled "no problem babe"
"I love you"
"I love you to Willow"