School

Today was the day. The day that the children went to school. The seven and Nico had just dropped them off at their school. The were all in preschool. They walked straight to class as the teacher took roll. "Okay class. Let's get started with roll call. Jake?" "Here"

"Hunter" "here"

"Caleb?" "Here"

"Jeanette?" "Here"

"Kenneth?" "Here"

"sharlot?" "Here"

"caleum?" "Here"

"and Willow?" "..." "Willow?" "..." "Willow grace Jackson di Angelo?" "Here" came a small very quiet voice from the back of the classroom.

The class laughed at the small voice. "Okay okay settle down class" the teacher said. The class continued until the bell rang at the end of the day. The kids ten were picked up by Nico. "How was school guys?" Jason asked once they got home to the house they all shared.
"Good" said Jake
"Awesome" said Hunter
"Cool" said Jeannette
"Fun" said Kenneth
"Nice" said sharlot
"Cool" said Caleb
"Fun" said caleum.
"..."
"Willow?"
"..."
"Come on baby girl. How was school?"
"..."
"Willow?"
"I-it's was o-okay" Willow stuttered out.
Jason smiled at the girl and she kept quiet like always. This school thing was gonna be rough.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay I just wanted to say that you will hear more about Willow than the other characters just because she is my oc. I use her all the time in role play. Like her character is based off of me. Sooooo yeah.