Jercy smut

(Our first request! If you want to read anything then comment something and I'll do it!)

Percy heard a pretty frantic knock on his door. He rose an eyebrow and looked at his door.
"Uh, come in?" He said and watched his door. Jason bursted in, like the swat team. Percy's eyes widened. First things first, Jason was sweaty, very sweaty. Secondly, he reeked the smell of roses, third, he had a massive hard on. Percy's first instinct was to blush. To blush /hard/.
"Uh....bro? What's going on?" He asked. He noticed Jason's eyes were pink.
"I-I need a favor oh god please Percy I need a favor" he said frantically. Percy looked at him.
"I mean Sure" he bit his lip. Jason threw Percy against the bed and his eyes widened.
"Percy I need...can I please...please Percy can i fuck you? I know we're best friends but...I-i don't know what's wrong with me." He said quickly and Percy's eyes widened further.
"S-sure..." he blushed hard and Jason Let out a sigh of relief.
"Thank you so much" He babbled and quickly discarded his clothes. Percy slowly did the same and blushed as he laid on his bed, naked. Jason climbed on top of him and kissed him roughly. Percy let out a gasp and his cheeks darkened in color as he slowly kissed Jason back. Jason sucked on his fingers before slowly entering one into Percy. Percy gasped once more and looked at Jason. Jason bit his lip.
"Is this okay? Am I hurting you?" He asked. Percy shook his head.
"K-keep going" he mumbled. This was strange. He was about to be dicked down by his best friend, his bro. He fought the competitiveness building inside him. Jason needed a release, not to fight about who topped. Percy looked at Jason and let out a soft moan as Jason moved his finger.
"D-does that feel good?" Jason asked, shaking with anticipation. Percy nodded and blushed hard. Oh god, what would his mom think? Ew. Definitely NOT the time to think about his mom. What did this mean for Percy? Was he bisexual? or just a friend helping out another friend? Percy was taken out of his thoughts as Jason added a second finger. Percy's eyes widened. Now THAT felt good. Even better than the first finger. His cheeks kept their red color as he moaned again, this time louder. Jason looked at him.
"You like this? This is okay?" He asked once more. Percy nodded his head.
"Y-yeah br-" he cut himself off. Maybe now wasn't the time to call Jason 'bro'. Jason proceeded to add one more finger, and Percy's eyes widened. There was a burning sensation. Did Percy like it though? Was he okay with it? He wasn't sure. The sex, he was okay with. The pain? He had to really home in on what he was feeling to decide if he liked it. Turns out, he did. But the pain turned into pleasure, and Percy moaned yet again. Moans and pants fell from Percy's lips as he looked up into Jason's pink eyes. Jason seemed concentrated, like he was solving a rubiks cube.
"A-are you ready Percy? Can I...can I...ya know" he blushed. Percy then realized, this wasn't Jason doing it on his own. He had a suspicion that Aphrodite had something to do with this all. Percy nodded his head  and bit his lip. Jason then proceeded to slowly ease into Percy, with a grunt. The burning sensation came back for Percy, and he let out a moan. Alright, maybe he did have a thing for pain. Jason stood still, waiting for Percy to adjust. Percy nodded at Jason.
"G-go ahead and move" he said and Jason nodded and started to slowly thrust into the green eyed boy. Percy gasped. This was a new feeling entirely, and Percy liked it. He started moaning like crazy, which egged Jason to go faster, deeper, and harder. Jason grunted as he fucked the raven haired boy. He moved smoothly, yet expertly. That's when Percy had no doubt in his mind, that Aphrodite was to blame for this. But blame wasn't the correct word, no. Percy was enjoying this, and by the looks of it so was Jason. There wasn't anybody to BLAME per say. Thank wasn't the right word either. Whatever it was, the word would have definitely been a synonym of thanks. Because gods did this feel good. Soon enough, Percy felt a pool of heat in his stomach. He looked up at Jason.
"I-I'm gonna cum Jason" he said breathlessly. Jason nodded.
"Go ahead" he said and Percy came all over his stomach. The sight pushed Jason over the edge, and he came inside Percy. Jason groaned and pulled out. He looked at Percy and slowly his eyes turned from pink, back to blue. He shook his head and looked at Percy.
"W-what did we just do? Oh my god did I come onto you?" He asked frantically and Percy just smiled.
"You did more than come onto me" He laughed and Jason chuckled.
"Sorry bro. I just, I woke up and I had a need for you. I don't know why. My whole cabin smells like roses" he said and Percy looked at him.
"I suspect Aphrodite." He said and Jason palmed himself into the head.
"Of course!" He said and got dressed again, helping Percy clean up. Percy got dressed and chuckled.
"Well, at least Can you take me to dinner now?" He asked and Jason laughed.
"Anything for you, bro."