This is from 2015 holy shit part 2

smut smut smut. Also I'm sorry for never updating, I've been having issues with family and friends. But hey, I've got a girlfriend now.

  Nico had gotten a note from Jason  and percy saying to meet them In The Poseidon   cabin. Now Nico  thought this would be nice. Being in the same room with both of his crushes. So Nico made his way to the Poseidon cabin. He knocked on the door. No answer. He knocked again . He finally got a response. Jason stuck his head out of the cabin door and smiled. "Your finally  here. Come in." He said. So Nico walked in to find that Jason and percy were in their boxers. Nico blushed. "Awww look at Nico blushing. Isn't the most adorable thing ever?" Percy said. Jason nodded his head in agreement. "Almost fuckable" Jason said. Percy got up and licked his lips. "Yep totally" he said. Nico blushed at least five different shades of red. Then percy went behind him and whispered "would you like that neeks?" Then nibbled on his ear. Jason came and crashed his lips on Nico's. Nico moaned. Then relised what was going on and pulled  from both of them. "Wh-what are you tw-two doing?" He stutters. "Fucking you." Says Jason as he rips off Nico's shirt and percy ripped of his pants. Nico stands there. Then jason starts to rub his dick. Nico's eyes widen but then he lets out a moan. Percy starts to play with the brim of Nico's boxer brim."percy ju-just hur-hurry up" nico stutters. Percy and Jason  smirk again rip off Nico's boxers as well as there own. Nico blushes. Percy then picks him up and with jason following takes him to the bed. Percy puts three fingers in Jason's mouth and jason starts to suck and lick on them. Then when there is enough spit on them he puts one in nico. Nico gasps. Percy starts pumping his fingers in and out of Nico's ass. Jason comes up and whispers in Nico's ear "have you ever sucked someone off before Nico?" Nico nods his head no. Then Jason smirked and whispers "it's not that hard." Then motions for Nico to suck him off. Very slowly and carefully Nico grabs Jason's dick and licks the tip. Jason shivers then Nico takes in Jason all the way. He starts sucking. Jason moans Nico's name. Then percy puts another finger in Nico's ass. Nico let's go of his suction on Jason and cries out. Percy rubs Nico's hip to him him calm down. Then he starts thrusting his fingers in and out of Nico. Nico soon gets back to Jason letting out a moan here and there. Then percy adds his third finger causing Nico to gasp. Then moan. This causes vibration in Jason's dick and he reaches his climax in Nico's mouth. Nico try's hard to swallow the yummy white liquid but fails as some of it dribbles out of his mouth. Jason and percy look at Nico at the same time with cum on the sides of his mouth. Both of the older boys moan as Nico licks off the liquid. "Ya think he's ready Jason?" Percy asks. "Most definitely" Jason replies. Nico looks at them. "Wh-what?" He asks. Jason and percy smirk at him. Then it clicks in Nico's head. "O-oh" he whispers. "It's okay" says percy as he flips Nico on his back and lines his member up with Nico's hole. "You ready?" Jason asks. Nico nods his head yes then Percy slowly pushed in. Nico cries out and Jason kisses him gently. Percy stays still. Then Nico pulls away from Jason and says "ge-get on wi-with it." Percy looks at him then says "okay" and thrust out of Nico then back in. Nico moans then kisses Jason again. Jason moans as well then Percy. Percy starts to go faster. Then motions for Jason to join him. Jason smirks and pulls away from Nico. Nico looks at him confused as Jason goes and kneels next to percy. "What are you two doing?" Nico asked. They did not give a response as Jason thrusted into Nico. Nico screamed. Then moaned. Percy and Jason thrusted together. This caused Nico to moan and moan. Then the two found Nico's spot. Nico moan their names loudly then reached his climax and plastered cum on Jason and Percy's chest as well as his own. Then Percy released inside Nico. And for a second time Jason reached his climax. With a moan of Nico's and Percy's name he cummed into the son of hades. Percy and Jason collapsed on Nico's chest. Then both pulled out of Nico and layed on either side of him. "Nico I love you" Percy and Jason said at the same time. "I love you guys too" Nico said. And together they fell asleep in each other's arms.

Oh my god this is so bad is from 2015 I promise I'll write something better soon