Jercico mpreg

"JASON PERCY MY WATER BROKE!" I yelled as I drop to the floor. My two boyfriends rush over and Jason picks me up as Percy gets the bag. "Okay okay just breathe" he says. "GET ME TOO THE INFIRMARY!" I yell as pain kicks in. The two rush me to the infirmary where will sets me and a bed and spreads my legs. "Okay Nico...one two three...push!" I yell as I push. Jason and Percy each take one of my hands. "Okay I see the head. Now..push!" I scream as I push and out comes a baby. Will cleans her and gives her to Jason. I don't get too see her as my stomach hurts again. "Okay Nico one more baby too go. Three two one...push!" I push and yell in pain. I don't hear the baby in Jason's hands crying and that scares me. "Okay one more time..push!" I push one more time and the second baby comes out. Will cleans her and gives her too Percy as I catch my breath. "Gods their beautiful" Percy says. Percy smiles as the girl in his hands stop crying. Jason then says "so which ones which?" I open my eyes and look at the one in his hands. She has black hair and a pale complexion. "She can be...Willow" I say. I look at the one in Percy's hands. She has blonde hair "and she's Caleum." I say. My boyfriends smile and each kiss my cheeks. Jason then gives me Willow. I smile as I look down at her. "She looks so much like you" Percy says. I nod my head and smile. I give Jason Willow and Percy gives me Caleum. "She looks like Jason" I say. Jason smiles. Percy smiles. "We did it" he says. I nod my head and Percy and Jason kiss me. I smile as will tells us we can leave. I smile and get up. We them go home and put the girls in their cribs. We then lay down and go to sleep. Thinking about the future.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I watch to much untold stories of the er. Lol until next time.