The store

It had been about a year since the seven of the prophecy had moved in together. Leo had came back with calypso and they had twin boys. Jake and Hunter. Annabeth and Piper had gotten married and had a boy and a girl. Kenneth and Jeannette. Hazel and Frank got married and had a boy and girl. Sharlot and Caleb. Then finally Jason Percy and Nico who had the twin girls. Caleum and Willow. They were all at the store today. "Okay go pick out a soup for each of you" calypso said. So the bunch of five and six year olds ran over to the soups and each picked their favorite. Annabeth had put all of them in the cart except Willow's. Willow, who was the quietest person in the house, walked silently over to her aunt calypso and tugged on her dress. Calypso turned around and saw Willow and smiled and crouched down so she was eye level with Willow. "What is it dear?" She asked the oldest of the kids. Willow motioned for calypso to scoot closer so Willow could whisper in her Ear. Calypso smiled as Willow whispered in her ear. The other adults watched calypso and Willow with curiosity. Calypso smiled and stood up "of course you can Willow" she said. Willow flashed a very rare smile and put her can of soup in the cart. The adults smiled and laughed. Willow's face was void of any emotion, like always. But that was just how Willow was.