The fight

"PERCY I CANT BELIEVE YOU!" Nico shouted. "SAYS YOU!" Percy shouted back "BOTH OF YOU KNOCK IT OFF!" Jason yelled. The three men started screaming and yelling at each other. Meanwhile Willow and Caleum watched from the hallway. Caleum was gripping Willow tightly. "Willow. Why are they fighting?" Asked the four year old. "I don't know" replied Willow, the older of the twins said. They watched and soon Caleum had started to cry. Nico heard this and stopped yelling and looked at the hallway. The other two noticed their daughters. Percy sighed "come out girls" he said softly. Slowly the girls walked out of the hallway. Caleum's face had tears stains on it while willow's had no emotion like always. Jason walked up to the girls and hugged them. The other two men hugged them as well. "Can we sleep with you?" Caleum asked. Percy nodded his head and together all five of them went to the master bedroom. Jason layed on the right with the order of Jason, Caleum, Nico, Willow, and Percy. Caleum fell asleep instantly and Willow pretended to fall asleep but the poor girl had insomnia. She turned and faced Percy "daddy?" She whispered "yes baby girl?" "Are you and dad and dada breaking up?" "No! Never. Why would you say that?" "Because you were fighting with them and didn't apologize" she whispered. Percy stayed quiet then said to the other men "guys I'm sorry" and soon all three of them were saying sorry. They all fell asleep with smiles on their faces.