This is from 2015 holy shit

Nico was at school.he started going to a school close to camp.life at school was difficult.he was bullied a lot and had no friends."hey Di Angelo get over here" yelled the school bully Fred. Nico dashed down the hallway.he heard Fred's foot steps behind him gaining  speed."Fred just leave me alone today please"he pleaded. Fred started to laugh. Then Nico ran out of luck. He ran into a corner."no more running now"said Fred. "Please Fred don't hurt me"Nico pleaded once more."what did you say to me" said Fred and with that the first hit was took. Nico took a hard blow to the face.then another. And another. Nico got a black eye and his nose was bleeding. Nico scooted twords the lockers to get out of Fred's way."where do you think your going"said Fred with a smirk on his face.he grabbed Nico by the scruff of his neck. Fred dropped him on the floor and kicked him again and again . Then Fred was done and left. Nico was curled up into a ball in a little pool of blood. He had a black eye, bloody nose, a gash on his left cheek, a cut on his bottom lip, and a cut on his arm. He wondered if it was possible to just leave school. Leave his sad sad life. He started crying. His shirt covered in blood and tears.he tried to get up but as soon as he got on his knees he collapsed. The pain was to much to Handel. He thought about who can help him. Then he remembered he had no friends. At least at school. Then Nico felt a warm hand in his back. No two.he turned around to see percy Jackson and Jason grace. He was confused. "W-what are you guys doing h-here. He asked. "Forget that are you okay" asked percy. Nico nodded his head yes."stop lying come on what happened" said Jason. "F-Fred the bully got to me"said Nico. He was trembling."I will kill him later but now we have to help you" said percy. They helped him sit up. Percy gave Nico some ambrosia to eat. Jason tended to Nico's cheek and lip." Tell me why you guys are here" asked Nico." Our girlfriends sorta broke up with us so we are going to school.this school to be precise" said percy." Oh I'm sorry"said Nico."your fine" said Jason.then percy checked for any other injures as he made his way down to Nico's arms he stopped. He saw a white scars on Nico's arms.he was cutting himself. "Nico what is this" percy asked forcefully. He took Nico's arm and showed Jason. He gasped."Nico what is going on" Jason said. They looked him in the eye. Nico hung his head down low and began to cry. Percy came over and cradled Nico in his lap"it's okay Nico don't worry" he said gently. Jason came over to them to and put a hand on Nico's shoulder." Hey me and percy will protect you don't worry okay" Jason said. Nico nodded his head, wiped his eyes and stood up and took something out of his backpack. A black long sleeve shirt. " why do you have that in there" asked Jason. " I learned to keep a extra shirt with me."he said. He walked over to the janitors closet and slipped in. He started thinking about percy and Jason. Percy was a son of Poseidon and Jason was the son of Zeus. He himself was a son of hades.one thing led to another and the son of hades was thinking about how cute they look without their shirts on. He secretly had a crush on them for percy years for Jason about a year. Of corse he never told them cause they had girlfriends but now they were single... " I don't know man I'm worried about him"said Jason."I know me to I mean he's only 15 he shouldn't be doing that to himself". Replied percy." I swear to all the gods I will avenge Nico with that Fred guy"he Finished. Then Nico came out."hey you okay now" asked Jason "yeah I'll be fine"Nico said. The bell rung. " we'll gotta go guys by" said Nico as he walked away. Percy and Jason went to their class's. Every thing was going good until lunch.percy and Jason sat by Nico at their own lunch table just the three of them. Every on else sat and stared at them and whispered to one another. the three boys just kept talking. "So I was thinking about joining swim team"percy said. Nico and Jason just burst out laughing." What! what"said percy."you know that's not fair" said Nico."yeah you'll be at the end before the others start" all three of the boys laughed." Hey Di Angelo whatcha eating" just then did the three notice that the lunch room got quite."nothing" Nico whispered."what.nothing.well let me help you clean up"Fred said then he took Nico's tray and dumped it on his head.percy and Jason stood up."leave Nico alone"Percy said."no"Fred retaliated."that wasn't a question" said Jason. Fred mimicked Jason.percy walked over and whispered something in his ear. Fred said something back. Then percy punched Fred in the face. He stumbled back."why you little"Jason came up and punched Fred in the shoulder and he was sent flying back. "Who are you guys" asked Fred."Nico's protecters and friends" replied percy. Fred scrambled away. Percy and Jason came over and started picking corn and green beans out of Nico's hair."you okay"asked percy."yeah"Nico replied.
The whole lunch room was quite still."there that's all of it"said Jason. Jason and Percy smiled at Nico and he smiled back. After that all three boys went to there last classes then school ended."hey neeks where do you go after school" asked Jason."uhh I go to the underworld" he said. Percy and Jason looked at each other "not today" they said in unison." What" asked Nico. " come to camp with us" percy says."b-but my dad he will get mad and and" " and what" Jason cut off Nico." Pretty please with a cherry on top" said percy."ugh! Fine I guess" Nico sighed." Yay"percy said. Nico rolled his eyes. So they went off. Nico shadow traveled there. Jason flew. And percy swam. Nico got there first. He landed by the lake. He took in the sent that reminded him so much of his crush. Then a slight wind picked up. That reminded him of his other crush. Then percy jumped out of the sea and landed on Nico causing to fall on the floor with percy on top of him. He blushed. Then Jason landed on top of them with a THUD. Nico blushed even more. "What the hades" Nico said trying not to blush even more." Awwww the son of hades can blush" said percy." Yeah and we're making him too" said Jason as he smirked. 
Then percy got a almost hungry look on his face. He leaned his head down and kissed Nico. Not to hard but it was still hungry. When he lifted his head away from Nico's head he whispered " do you know how long I've been wanting to do that." He said then Jason got up picked up percy set him down gently and got on top of Nico. " my turn" he whispered. He gently pressed his lips on Nico's then he started kissing harder and faster. Nico moaned into the kiss as he slowly started kissing back. Then Jason got up and helped Nico to his feet. All the sudden percy slamed Jason and Nico into the lake and made an air bubble around al three of them." P-percy j-Jason what  how c-come- " he got cut of by Percy's lips crashed against his own. Nico started kissing back. When they finally separated they all were smiling. Then they went back to the camp ate and fell asleep together.