Youtube au part two

I'm sorry I haven't updated I've been going thru some stuff but I'll update a lot more often
Nico was about to piss himself as Jason helped him up.
"Are you okay?" Percy asked, concerned about the boy who he found on the floor. Nico really couldn't talk at this point so he just nodded, his eyes wide. Jason chuckled.
"I'm gonna assume you're a fan of us?" He asked, smiling. Nico blushed and nodded. Percy smiled at the quiet boy.
"Well that's very cute" he said
"Just like you" he added. Nico blushed harder and both Jason and Percy held him close.
"You're so cute" Jason Said. Nico blushed
"W-why are you guys bothering with me? Don't you have more fans?" He asked. Percy smiled.
"But they aren't as cute as you. And besides you've got an amazing ass" he said smiling. Nico blushed and nodded as Jason kissed his cheek.
"Would you like to come home with us tonight? We would like to get to know you better" he said smiling. Percy nodded and kissed Nico's head.
"You sure are cute,, almost like a small kitten." He said as the three walked out, the convention ending. Jason nodded and smiled.
"Exactly like a small kitten" he said smiling as they walked, with a blushing Nico in between them.
To be continued...