6

A busy month passed by and Xiao Zhan saw himself in the university library, a pen in his hand while typing something on his laptop. He has been working on the pending and currently unfinished research he had with Li Qin. Across him is the woman who is also working on something related to their research on her laptop.

"I'm hungry." Xiao Zhan said, "I'd just go out and buy something. Do you want me to buy you something to eat as well?"

Li Qin looked up to him and nodded, "Sure. Your treat?"

Xiao Zhan nodded.

Li Qin showed her timid yet beautiful smile, "Okay then."

Xiao Zhan left his laptop and his other things with Li Qin inside the library. He went out and started walking to the canteen across the campus.

He was busy minding his business with furrowed brows when he came across Wang Yibo.

The younger man caught his eyes as well which made him smile. He approached the lad, "Hey."

Wang Yibo nodded, "Hey. Have you seen Seungyoun?"

Xiao Zhan shook his head, "No. Why?"

Wang Yibo, "He said the organization will be accepting new facilitators today. I'm just going to discuss things with him."

Xiao Zhan, "Oh.."

Wang Yibo tapped his shoulder and nodded, "Mn. I have to go now. Bye."

Xiao Zhan was quite stunned, this quick?

"Okay. Bye." Xiao Zhan smiled and turned around and looked at the boy walking away.

Wang Yibo gulped an amount of water while sitting beside Cho Seungyoun, "When will this end?"

Cho Seungyoun let out an "ah?" before running through the paper on the table, he looked at the girl currently performing in front of them and looked at the paper again, "There are total of 15 auditionees. We're currently on the thirteenth person."

Wang Yibo scratched his nape and nodded, "Mn."

They observed how the girl swayed her body, flowing with the rhythm of the melody Wang Yibo is not familiar with and rolled his eyes. He is tired, he can't deal with any of it. he shouldn't have roamed around the campus to find Cho Seungyoun. Bad bad decision.

"Number 15, Ms. Cheng Xiao?" Cho Seungyoun announced making Wang Yibo squinch his eyes, he seems to have heard that name before.

A familiar face had walked to the center of the room. The girl in front of him smiled and bowed.

"Can you tell us more about yourself?" Cho Seungyoun asked.

"Mn. Hello, I am Cheng Xiao. I do ballet but I can do choreography and Hip Hop as well. I'm open to criticisms and uh.. other genres as well."

Then, Wang Yibo remembered, she is his Xiao Zhan's neighbor. The girl who always accompanies him while waiting for the older man to open the door for him and sometimes cook food for him. Yeah, he is not good at memorizing names at all.

"Okay, you may now start." Cho Seungyoun smiled and leaned his back on the back of his chair, giving the dance floor entirely to the contestant in front of them.

A slow violin starts to play and so are Cheng Xiao's limbs.

Wang Yibo and Cho Seungyoun simply observed the woman giving her all to the dance floor.

Cho Seungyoun, "She's good."

Wang Yibo, "I know her."

Cho Seungyoun shot a shocked stare at the man beside him, "Really? How good was she?"