24

Xiao Zhan laughed at the thought and decided that will be on the yearbook a hundred percent.

He immediately pulled his phone out and typed the quote he had originally made on the notes to not forgot about it.

He turned his phone off before he decided that was all for tonight and took a rest for tomorrow's pictorial.

Xuan Lu was the first to arrive between her and Xiao Zhan to the pictorial, she had her lashes and make up on to look presentable for the pictorial. She also wore some jewelry to stand out even more, afterall, this will be the last graduation pictorial she will ever experience in her life.

She was busy looking at the mirror she was holding while fixing her curly hair when she heard something that caught her attention.

"Excuse me? Lu-jie?"

She immediately looked up and saw Wang Yibo. She smiled thinly, not showing her sweet smile as she was still bitter about the fact of the gentleman in front of her just hurt her best friend, "Mn?"

"Where is Zhan-ge?"

Xuan Lu's eyes squinted, Why is he asking for A-Zhan's whereabouts?

He continued, "I was trying to call him but he hasn't answered any of them."

Xuan Lu crossed her arms and bit the inside of her cheeks, she replied, "Maybe he is still asleep or preparing for the pictorial. He will be here any minute anyway. You can just wait here."

Wang Yibo lets out an "ah" and shakes his head, "I can't. A-Xiao is waiting for me. I'll just get by later. Thank you though."

Xuan Lu almost rolled her eyes but she managed to keep her expression still, she smiled at the man and nodded, just looking at him while walking away.

How can this man live after hurting Xiao Zhan?

But then, she remembered Xiao Zhan never clarified his feelings for the younger man. Oh, just how cruel destiny is especially when neither of any parties did anything after the conflict.

Not long enough, she had already saw Xiao Zhan jogging towards the reading hub. There are already a lot of students at this point and Xuan Lu is stressed out about her make up. After all, summer already arrived and there is a big possibility of the heat of the summer would ruin her make up.

She just waited for Xiao Zhan to come and when he did. She immediately told him about Wang Yibo searching for him.

"He did? What did he say?"

Xuan Lu shrugged, "Never mentioned anything. He was just asking where you are. That's what you get for not managing your time. Be thankful other colleges were the first ones to be taken of. Just what would I do if we were the first ones."

"Sorry. The bus came later than usual." Xiao Zhan pouts and held Xuan Lu's arms like a toddler.

Xuan Lu rolled her eyes and shrugged Xiao Zhan off, "Cling onto me later. I have to look good. It's pissing me off. They should've announced it earlier. I shouldn't have been woke up at five in the morning to make a good full face make up."

Xiao Zhan sighed, "You're right. Let's go to the library. At least the library is air-conditioned, no need to worry about your make up being smudged."

Xuan Lu agreed, "Good, good. I'll just tell Li Qin we're leaving."

Xiao Zhan nodded and just waits for Xuan Lu.

Cho Seungyoun was busy answering his school works when he heard the glassed door of the library opened. He looked up and saw Xiao Zhan and his friend enter the property.

He leaned back and crossed his arms. He nudged Wang Yibo who was busy reading Cheng Xiao's notes and pointed at the newly arrived people, "Your babe."

Wang Yibo furrowed his brows but looked up anyway. He was about to stand up when the woman beside her looked up to him.

"Where are you going?" Cheng Xiao asked.

He looked at Cheng Xiao and smiled before he held Cheng Xiao's hands and shakes his head, "Nothing. Seungyoun is just bothering me."

Cheng Xiao, unimpressed, looked around and saw her good neighbor with a woman. She tilted her head before she looked back at her boyfriend, "I really find that girl so pretty. What's her name?"

Wang Yibo looked at the woman who is now sitting on a chair with Xiao Zhan, talking silently, "Xuan Lu. She's a friend of Zhan-ge. She is also a classmate of his so it's not a surprising thing to always see them together."

Cheng Xiao turned to Xiao Zhan and kept her eyes on the two people having conversation. She asked, "Are they together?"

Wang Yibo shakes his head even though Cheng Xiao couldn't see him, "No. Xiao Zhan actually mentioned me Xuan Lu-jie is about to get married after their graduation. I don't know who the guy is."

Cho Seungyoun suddenly abrupted in, "She is? Ah, it is not a wonder. She looks majestic. I wonder why Xiao Zhan is still not taken though. He's not that bad."

Wang Yibo glared at Cho Seungyoun and spat out, his voice still lowered, "What do you mean by 'not that bad'? Zhan-ge is clearly not bad at all, he is perfect."

Cheng Xiao turned to Wang Yibo and giggled, "He is. Maybe he is seeing someone and he just wants to keep it private or he likes someone but that someone doesn't know it yet or he is just really not interested in relationships at this point. You know, some people prioritize their career at this age."

Wang Yibo shrugged, "You're right."

Suddenly, Cho Seungyoun leaned in to Wang Yibo and whispered, "Xiao Zhan even rejected the Wang Yibo. Of course, he is not interested."

Wang Yibo just rested his head on Cheng Xiao's shoulder and closed his eyes, showing his middle finger to Cho Seungyoun while keeping ut hidden to Cheng Xiao.

"All right. Seungyoun, are you teasing Yibo again? Come on, just read this and we're done." Cheng Xiao stated, shaking her shoulders to get Wang Yibo off of her.

Without their knowledge, Xiao Zhan was looking at them. Xuan Lu seemed to have noticed the sudden change of Xiao Zhan's aura and looked as well before she looked back and Xiao Zhan was already looking at the table in front of them.

She looked at the table as well before she looked back at Xiao Zhan, "Is there something I can't see that you could? I don't see anything special on this wooden table. You know you could just tell me how jealous you feel. We can shift places if you want to."

Xiao Zhan shakes his head, "No. I was just not really that used to seeing Wang Yibo getting touchy with Cheng Xiao. Usually, they just bicker and stuff, not... that."

"Right. So, you're uncomfortable." Xuan Lu nodded but leaned in, "But that is because you're wuth them. Of course, they will spare you enough peace. They are together, Xiao Zhan. It's not surprising if they do something like that... even more."

Thinking of Xuan Lu's point, she is right. He looked at the trio not far from them, Wang Yibo is no longer leaning on Cheng Xiao but looking at some notes while Cheng Xiao was saying something to him.

If only he came just in time that night and had enough courage to say his feelings for Wang Yibo, life wouldn't be this miserable.