17

Cho Seungyoun thought Wang Yibo's idea is stupid but for some reason, he granted Wang Yibo's suggestion. He dropped his back on Wang Yibo's bed and watched the younger man changing his shirt.

"I think it's better if it just naturally rains eh?" Wang Yibo asked. "Free water."

Cho Seungyoun hissed, "Are you dumb? We're not even sure if it'd rain! We have to make sure about the "water splashing" thingy you want. You're that desperate to showcase your abs."

Wang Yibo snorted, "Of course! I took care of my body for years. It'd be a lost if I don't show it to people. I mean, who wouldn't feel proud about these."

Cho Seungyoun screamed when Wang Yibo caressed his abdomen sensually, "Ah! My eyes! I have been sinned!"

Wang Yibo threw him his dirty shirt, "You've seen this several times, Seungyoun, stop. You act like a teenage girl! It's disgusting."

Cho Seungyoun threw Wang Yibo's used shirt to the ground and laughed, "Such a meanie, Wang Yibo. I thought we're friends. Anyway, I have to go now. I still have other things to do. Bye, Bo-di."

Wang Yibo nodded, "Just close the door when you leave."

Cho Seungyoun, "I will because I'm a good friend!"

Xiao Zhan opened the fridge only to see his mother's food. He was devastated, he forgot to give it to Xuan Lu - no, he completely forgot about it. Curse words continuously coming out of his mouth. He took the food out of the fridge and open the plastic, he tried to smell it and sighed. Fortunately, the food was neatly preserved in the fridge. He takes a small plate and puts the food. He squeezed the plastic to pull out the food and extra essence, some sauce went to his fingers, he licked it off and threw the plastic away and washed his hands.

He looked for some rice in the pot but found nothing. He tried looking for the container he put his rice on only to see about a spoon of rice left inside. That's when he realized he hadn't been. He decided, why not ask Cheng Xiao for some, right?

Xiao Zhan put on a thin coat to prevent himself from getting wet by the rain that hasn't stopped since he doesn't know either. He also remembers Wang Yibo's words which he complied. With an umbrella on his hand, he made his way towards his neighbor.

Xiao Zhan knocked for a few times, his vision unclear due to trillions of raindrops covering his view. Despite having a coat on top of his shirt, he could feel himself shivering due to the cold weather. He waited for a good minute before he heard the door open.

He smiled, "Hey. Can I--"

Cheng Xiao smiled, "Xiao Zhan-ge! Come in! Ah, today is so cold, isn't it? I'm sorry, it took me some time to open the door. I'm preparing for dinner."

Xiao Zhan let out an "ah". He entered Cheng Xiao's living room and smiled shyly, "Well, speaking of dinner. That's the reason why I'm here-"

"Ah? Sure, you can eat dinner here!" Cheng Xiao exclaimed and was about to go to what Xiao Zhan guessed is her kitchen but he stopped her.

Xiao Zhan shakes his head, "No. Uh... I mean, I kind of ran out of rice? I was think-"

"Sure! I'll go get some!" Cheng Xiao smiled and indeed went to the kitchen. Halfway through, Cheng Xiao told Xiao Zhan with a loud voice, "Do you want to go?"

Xiao Zhan smiled and shook his head, "No, I can wait here."

Cheng Xiao nodded, "You can sit while waiting!"

Xiao Zhan nodded and said his thanks under his breath. He let out a heavy sigh once his butt felt the soft couch. He waited for Cheng Xiao while unconsciously playing with Wang Yibo's umbrella with his fingers.

It only took Cheng Xiao a minute when she went back and gave a bowl of rice, "Here."

Xiao Zhan stood up before he accepted the rice. He bowed and smiled, "Thank you."

Cheng Xiao smiled back, "Anytime, Xiao Zhan-ge."

Xiao Zhan, "Well, I think I have to... Oh, yeah. Uh."

Xiao Zhan held the bowl in his right hand while he lent his left hand, holding the umbrella, to Cheng Xiao, "Yibo told me to give this to you. It's his. Can you give it to him once you see him?"

Cheng Xiao gladly accepted the umbrella and nodded, "Sure. I'll give it to him."

Xiao Zhan nodded and thanked the girl, "Well, I think I have to go now."

Cheng Xiao nodded, "Okay."

Xiao Zhan was about to reach out for the door when Cheng Xiao restrained Xiao Zhan from doing so.

"Let me do it for you." Cheng Xiao insisted and twisted the doorknob and opened the door enough for Xiao Zhan to come out.

Xiao Zhan bowed, "Thank you."

Cheng Xiao, "No worries."

Xiao Zhan smiled and nodded, "Well, I have to go now."

"Okay."

Xiao Zhan went back to his apartment to start eating the dish his mother prepared for Xuan Lu and Wang Zhuocheng that he somehow forgot to give.