Wrenching

"Obsession is a commitment, you have to believe in it, because it soon takes you over." ― Lennard J. Davis 

A shame really, he had to break up with his girlfriend so soon. He had grown quite attached, though there was nothing that could be done. She was rotten to the core, and kept attracting the attention he didn't need in his home. 

Kira watched the clouds floating above him. It was a relatively nice day, and thankfully he was off work. Free time was much appreciated, since he found himself growing more tired after each day. These things do come when you hit your 30s unfortunately, the pain and drowsiness start out as a little stream, then soon grows into a violent river as you age. The least he could do was savor his time. He had come to a garden for the day, to relax and hopefully gain a bit of the energy he had lost. He took a seat on a conveniently placed bench, calmly thinking of where he should go afterwards.

The bench creaked, as another person sat down as well. There were plenty other benches, why this one? Kira thought to himself, examining the person out of the corner of his eye. They had dark red hair, neatly tied up, and a very comfortable looking outfit, making Kira feel out of place for wearing his usual violet suit. He couldn't see the face from there, obstructed by some hair out of place.

His eyes drifted to a very well cared for, pair of hands. The one thing he didn't expect to see today, especially on such a masculine body. He turned his head a bit to look at them more thoroughly. They seemed almost flawless, except for the small circles around each finger, indicating that the person wore rings often. The nails looked as if they had been done recently, and were in fact flawless. These hands looked as if they had never seen a day of work in their life. It was beautiful and strange, he didn't know exactly what he felt. All he knew was that he wanted to have them for himself, and was going to end up doing just that. 

He stood up, walking past the person slowly. He examined the person's facial features as discreetly as he could, being stabbed by bright green eyes as he did. The other noticed, even he could tell, but decided not to say a thing. After he was satisfied with what he saw, he left. Simply going on with the rest of his day. 

Or did he?