Routine

❗❗WARNING: BADLY WRITTEN SMUT❗❗ This entire chapter is pretty much smut, and it isn't super important to the plot, but we thought it was necessary due to the nature of their relationship. Once again, outside of some insight, not super important. Side note, neither of us know how to properly write smut, which is why there was a delay. Please be gentle reading this, as it is my first time.

 - SkeletonizerIV

"I go back again, fall off the train, land in his bed, repeat yesterday's mistakes" - Can't remember to forget you, Shakira ft, Rihanna

His hand hesitated at the door, foreign throbs of anxiety pounded through his veins. 

The outfit may have been a bit much. Diavolo shook it off, these thoughts were foolish.

 He knocked on the door, and after a few seconds it opened partially; most of its movements were blocked by a chain lock. He saw a blue eye appear for a moment, but it disappeared quickly once the door was shut. 

He heard the telltale sound of the door unlocking, the dull sound of chain hitting wood was familiar to him now. He opened the door and locked it behind him before sitting down on an armchair. Kira had disappeared to the bathroom presumably to "freshen up", as he put it. 

It was the same every time. Diavolo would come over when he pleased, Kira would open the door to make sure it was him before disappearing for a few minutes, they would have sex, and Diavolo would leave. A monotonous routine, sure, but it worked. 

He rested his elbow on the arm of the chair and placed a hand on his cheek. It worked. It was mutually beneficial, Kira was deeply attracted to his hands, and Diavolo was, well, he wasn't really sure what he was doing. Likely it was just the urge to be intimate with another person. Yeah. 

A few minutes later, the bathroom door creaked open to reveal a man with slightly damp blonde hair adorned with nothing but a towel. Another common sight. What wasn't a common sight was the mildly surprised expression on his face. 

"What, is there something on my face?" Diavolo said blandly. 

"Yeah, uh- you have lipstick. Really dark lipstick. On your... lips." 

Diavolo stood up from the armchair and walked towards the other man. Kira backed up, almost hitting the wall behind him. 

"Is it a problem?" Diavolo said in a soft, but dangerous voice. The anxiety was still present, but almost completely unnoticeable. 

"No- no! It's nice, just... weird." Diavolo was so close he seemed to tower over him, despite not being that much taller.

He placed his hand against Kira's face, the other one lightly touched his lower back, tracing his spine with his thumb. His face mere centimeters from the other's. Kira seemed to have frozen, gazing up at Diavolo with unfocused eyes and slightly parted lips. His hand moved further down Kira's back, reaching into the towel and grabbing his ass. Kira seemed to snap out of whatever trance he was in, grabbing the hem of his towel before it fell to the ground. 

"No, we are not doing this against the wall!" He snarled with indignation. 

Diavolo didn't respond, instead grabbing Kira's arm and leading him to his own bedroom as if he owned the place.

"Whatever you want, micina. Take off the towel and get on the bed." The corner of Kira's mouth twitched upwards, but he obeyed nonetheless. 

"Shut the door, I don't want the cat to get in here again." 

"Of course." 

The door clicked closed, and the two made eye contact. Kira sat on the towel as always, knees drawn up to his chest. A slight flush grew at the tips of his ears as Diavolo stared him down, his piercing emerald eyes slowly caressing his body. 

"Are you just going to look at me, or are you going to do something?" Kira grumbled. 

"I'll do something, your body is just so cute and small, I'm admiring it." Diavolo grinned, walking closer to him. 

Kira sputtered, sounding almost like a malfunctioning sprinkler. 

"Excuse me?! You're just fucking massive, what the hell do you-" Diavolo climbed over top of him and pressed a finger against his lips. 

"Shut up." 

And that was all it took. Really? Maybe he's just as desperate as we are? No matter. Kira relaxed his legs, allowing Diavolo to get closer and their lips met for the first time in a few days. Kira felt Diavolo sigh gently and lean a little bit into the kiss before pushing his tongue into Kira's mouth, which quickly devolved into a desperate frenzy of tongues and roaming hands. 

Diavolo moved down to Kira's neck, leaving inky smudges of lipstick as he nipped and sucked on his collarbone, and then towards his jawline. 

"I have work tomorrow, don't leave marks there!" Kira said frantically. Diavolo ignored him, continuing to leave stains across his body that wouldn't wash off like the lipstick. It was difficult to tell if the poorly suppressed moans were due to this, or the hand rubbing lightly against his thigh. 

Kira desperately wanted to do something in return, but the sensations spreading across his entire body were far too overwhelming. It wasn't fair that he was completely naked whilst the other was fully clothed. Or as fully clothed as Diavolo ever was. 

"Clothes. Take- take them off." He gasped.

"Eager, are we?" Diavolo purred.

Kira was too distracted by the hand inching closer to his groin to defend himself. Diavolo obliged though, unzipping his pants and throwing off his shirt that turned out to be a cleverly disguised scarf. 

"Is- are you wearing a bra?" 

"Yes." Diavolo said simply.

 Even if he was wearing a bra, he was certainly not wearing underwear. Kira gazed down at his fully erect cock, like the rest of him, it was fairly large and sometimes painful. 

Diavolo moved off the bed for a moment and received the oil that now permanently resides in Kira's nightstand. 

 Oh. They were doing this now. 

 "Turn around." Diavolo demanded, starting to thoroughly coat his dick in the lubricant. 

 "Couldn't you do this part for once?" 

"No."

 It wasn't that Kira minded it per say, but this was the woman's role, and the man was in control, and he- he was a man... in control. 

Diavolo grabbed Kira's waist and slid his cock inside his ass, making shallow movements, beforepulling out almost all the way before slamming all the way in. 

"Jesus fucking Christ- I- FUCK!" Kira cried out. Diavolo's well timed and aggressive thrusts reduced him to incoherent gasps and moans in mere seconds. He nearly collapsed from the sheer force. 

Diavolo was quiet outside of the occasional grunt, but it was easy to tell he was nearing his limit when it approached. Kira felt Diavolo lean over him, the delicate lace of the brasserie brushing across his back uncomfortably. His hand reached over and grabbed Kira's cock, using his precum as lubricant to jack him off. The hand sliding along his dick combined with Diavolo slamming directly into his prostate was too much. 

He actually did collapse this time, waves of fire rippling throughout his body as he came, thick strings of cum dripping down Diavolo's godly hand. He felt a few more thrusts before he felt Diavolo pulse and release inside of him. 

His afterglow was cut short by Diavolo pulling out and going to rinse off in his shower. Kira laid on the towel, and stared up at his ceiling for a moment. Despite the warm semen oozing out of his body, and his pounding heartbeat, he felt empty and cold. 

It was a bit bizarre.