Desire

"Color is my daylong obsession, joy, and torment."― Claude Monet

He couldn't stop thinking about it.

Kira Yoshikage had rushed home, his mind and body screaming at him from every angle. The hands of the man he had seen before flooding his vision. 

Those hands.. gorgeous, slim, perfect hands. Smooth and unharmed, not a scar in sight. Beautiful ivory flesh, astonishing. Every cell, every molecule, every atom of those exquisite, delicate hands must have been handcrafted by God himself. He wanted to take them off of their bearer, and keep them for himself. He wanted to wrap his own hands around the neck of the man, he wanted to hear him gag, choke, watching his eyes fade into dull nothingness as he crushed his throat. The desire to see his face contort in horror as he gasped for breath was overwhelming. Perhaps he could even run his sharpest knife along the body and watch the beautiful red stream come to life. Make his way down slowly, and finally take his prize. He shivered thinking about it, excitement pulsing through each of his veins.

He couldn't help but imagine the things he could do to him. 

Things he would do.

 He had referred to himself as a lucky individual. Though there was an issue. The man was much larger than him, and looked to be a bit muscular. That would cause some problems when he acted. He needed a solid plan. Perhaps following the man around for a while would do the trick. Another problem, the man was pale as a ghost, and probably didn't go out much. And where would he even find him again? As small as the town was, it homed many people, and it'd take a long time to locate him, especially without knowing his name. He cursed at himself for leaving so soon and not properly approaching the man, it would have made this a million times easier.

He hadn't played much attention to the man's face either, the only noteworthy thing was the long red hair with black smudges all over. That and the lifeless, yet sharp looking, green eyes. How many people in the world had those features? Especially with the dots in their hair? 

Not many, he was sure of that. As long as he searched for that one feature, he would be able to spot the man in a large crowd. Of course, there were simpler alternatives, but he didn't feel comfortable interacting with police officers. 

He would start searching during his break the next day at work. 

And then the next.

And the next.

Hell, he'd go a whole month searching for those hands, greedy as it may seem. He had honestly not seen a more beautiful pair in his entire life, of course he would long to have them for himself.

And he would.