Where am i?

Idk what POV is this:

You woke up,someone was carrying you.You wonder who was carrying you.Country in a body?You was completely confused but then heard a voice.A deep Russian voice.
(Soviet) "This girl is finally awake.I still don't get it how she appeared in this universe and fall on me."
You see a tall red guy holding you.Then another voice came.An American one.
(America) "Soviet just shut up.At least she is awake and not frozen to death,or died of falling high place."
You started to shiver.Soviet noticed and puts a jacket on you.A BLOODY MASSIVE AND HEAVY JACKET.You starts to get warmer and warmer. You also realise.This is not your world.Where are you?

They arrived to a massive house.You hear a lot of shouting in different languages like; Russian , German,Ukrainian.The red man puts you in his room and introduces to you.
(Soviet) "Hey weird human,my name is Soviet Union but you can call me Soviet."
(Y/N) "I am not a weird human and it Y/N."
Soviet sighed.He left the room all by yourself.Making you feel uncomfortable here.

Your POV:

I stayed in Soviet I think it his name room.A few minutes later he came back checking up on me.He smiled at me.
(Soviet) "Glad your alright.Can't believe UN want you to sleep with me."
I stared at him.
(Y/N) "S-sleep with you.?I barely know you and he wants me to sleep with you?"
(Soviet)"Mhm.Anyways how did you get here?"
(Y/N) "Not sure.I can't remember.I kinda remember someone pushed me into a lake and I just keep falling."
(Soviet)"So by the looks of it,your stuck in this universe until we can figure out we can get you in your current world."
I nodded then yawn.
(Soviet)"you look cute when you yawn."
I blushed a little.Wait a minute,am I having a crush on a country?Ok I'm a definitely a weird person.I guess I'm not the only human that simps for a country I mean other people do it.Right?Soviet looked at me and went closer.And closer.His lips went closer to my lips.The fuck is he doing?
(Soviet)"Come on we kinda need to introduce everyone to you."
I nodded and followed him.Damn he is tall as fuck,and very buffed.

Soviet lead me downstairs and showed everyone to me.
(Soviet)"Ok now introduce to Y/N and don't make her uncomfortable."

All the countries walked up to me one by one.

(Australia)"G-day mate!Name Australia."
(Russia)"Name is Russia,glad your here."
(America)"My name is America!"
(United Kingdom)"United Kingdom,Call me UK.Pleasure to meet you."
(Germany)"Germany."
(Ukraine)"Hello!My name is Ukraine and oh my god your so damn pretty!!"
(Japan)"Hello!Name Japan.Nice to meet you!"
(Third Reich)"Name Third Reich but call me Reich."
(Y/N)"It nice to meet you as well.Isn't there a country called United Nation?"
(Soviet)"Yes he is here but he couldn't be here since of work."
I nodded and noticed Third Reich staring at me,biting his lips.Oh god I never knew a country could make me even more uncomfortable.I hold Soviet hands hoping he notice him.He didn't.Everyone left the room except me and Third Reich.He walked closer to me but I managed to get away from him.The house was massive that I got lost which room is which.I managed to find Soviet room and he saw me pretty tired from the running.
(Soviet)"You got real tired from the running right?"
(Y/N)"Yep and you left me with Third Riech so I try to find you."
(Soviet)"Oh I forgot he exist.I'm sorry dear~"
(Y/N)"I guess it ok."
(Soviet)"You need a rest,Come and sleep on me I don't mind."
I looked at him.Is he being for real.
(Y/N)"ok.."
I climbed on the bed and rested on Soviets chest.His chest is comfy as fuck.

Idk what POV is this again:

You slept with Soviet.You sometimes feel safe with him.He slept on you as well.Some people came in his room to see you and him sleeping together.And they take some pics of it.

First day and nothing really bad happened except Third Riech.

———————————————————————————

I guess I did ok.Hopefully this goes well.

717words altogether