Suprise..?

(Very short part)

Y/N POV:

I sighed and looked at UN and smiled.He looked at me with sadness and hugged me tight.I let him hug me..

(Y/N)"It's fine don't worry,it happened in the past and it won't happen again,hopefully.."

UN let go of me and wiped his tears(god this is UGH),I never seen him so sad..UN nodded at me and stood back up.He looked at me and smiled back.

(UN)"Soviet Union,Russia and Ukraine are at his house.They might be back soon."
(Y/N)"Alright then."

I nodded at him and he smiled again.UN went out of the room and I just stayed there thinking of what to do.

(Break dance?)

Soviets POV:

Ugh what time is it..?6:30 already..?

Jesus..My head hurts..(Poor him,Idgaf actually.I need to stop being mean to him.He is probably crying in his room.Or standing behind me with his hammer and sickle-Anyways I got to distracted so here is the stupid shit I made ☺️)

I got up and changed.I went out of my room to see Russia and Ukraine sitting together on the couch,waiting for me.

(Soviet)"Are you ready to go now?"
(Russia and Ukraine)"Yeah.."

I sighed then we all went outside back to the car.I waited for them to get in the car and started the car.Before we drove off,I heard Russia spoke..

(Russia) "Do you think mom will be back,dad?"
(Soviet) "I don't know,I haven't heard anything from her yet."

I said that then drove of.It was a quiet ride and no body didn't say a single word.

Y/N POV:

I'm bored..

I looked at the timer and it was 6:35 AM still..I wonder if-

(UK) "Y/N!"

I saw UK bursting through the door and looked at me.I was very confused until UK started to jump into me and punch me at the stomach.I was in pain and I clenched my stomach.

(Y/N) "Ow!What the fuck was that for your piece of shit who always drinking shitty flavour water or as known as tea?!"
(UK) "No reason."

UK then left the room and I need to get revenge..How?I know!I should push him of the staircase!

I wouldn't do that or else I might get kicked from the house.I wish but whatever.

The pain now had gone away and I just don't know what to do.

(Can somebody give me ideas because the reason why I post so late is because I can't figure a single idea to make this story perfection)

(I can't just think very well 😞)

Why the fuck is it so boring now?