Stay away bitch!

Y/N POV

Wait a minute what does he mean "yet"?Its whatever actually.Russia came back with some bandages and he grabbed my arm carefully.He started to wrap around it but I thought he was missing something.

(Y/N)"I thought we need to clean the wound first so it doesn't get infected?"
(Russia)"Oh right I forgot about that haha."

He took of the bandages of off my arm and went out of the room to grab some sort of cleaning thingy.(I forgot what's it called) It's probably achohol.I heard knocking on Soviet's door and I went to open it.It was UK.

(Y/N)"What do you want?"
(UK)"I want to apologise."
(Y/N)"For what?Not controlling your son for that situation or about the fight?"
(UK)"Both.I'm sorry."
(Y/N)"Yeah yeah whatever,I'm sorry for hurting you then.But please,control your fucking son and make sure he doesn't do it again.I'm gonna go find Russia now."

I left the room leaving UK and Soviet in there.I went downstairs to see third Reich there.He looked at me and smiled.I didn't smiled back,I saw a room that is labled "MEDICAL ROOM",I guessed that Russia was here.I went in the room to see no one there,weird.Where could russia be?I turned around to see Third Reich standing behind me.

(Y/N)"Now what do you want?"
(Third Reich)"You."
(Y/N)"I'm sorry what?"
(Third Reich)"I said you.I want you."
(Y/N)"N-No don't you even think of touching me.."
(Third Reich)"What are you gonna do?Scream?Pfft it's not like anyone is gonna hear you when I take you to my room."
(Y/N)"What do you mean?"

I saw Third Reich grabbed something and hit me with it.I blacked out after the hit.

Russia POV:

(Russia)"Hey I got the cleanings-Wait where did she go?And why are you here UK?"
(UK)"Y/N was trying to find you.I'm pretty sure she will be back any second.And also I was here because I wanted to apologise about what happened."
(Soviet)"Wait a minute,was Third Reich downstairs?"
(Russia)"Yes."
(Soviet)"And was he near the medical room?"
(Russia)"He was probably in the kitchen.Do you want me to go check?"
(Soviet)"Yes go check now."

I put the cleaning liquid (It's vodka btw) on to dad's bed and quickly went out of his room again.I saw Third Reich grabbing something to his room and I got curious.

(Russia)"Hey uh Mr Reich ?What was that?"
(Third Reich)"Scheiße!Uh n-nothing!"
(Russia)"Are you sure?I swear I saw you holding something."
(Third Reich)It's nothing now go!"
(Russia)"Ok ok.Also have you seen mo-Y/N?"
(Third Reich)"Uh no why?"
(Russia)"Just asking.Bye Mr Reich!"
(Third Reich)"Whatever."

I left the room feeling unsure.Dad told me that whenever he see a women he likes then he will rape her.And he was near mom .No Russia he can't like mom.Just go to the medical room and see if she was there.Wait who am I checking?Mom or Mr Reich?Im gonna find mom since I know where Mr Reich is.

I went downstairs to the medical room to see no one.Where the fuck is she?"I went back upstairs to dad's room all confused.

(Russia)"Mr Reich is in his room but mo-Y/N!Im sorry but Y/N isn't downstairs."
(Dad)"Did you check Third's room?"
(Russia)"No but he will be mad and won't let me come in."
(Dad)"We will just try think of where Your mo-I mean Y/N is."
(UK)"Why are you nearly calling Y/N mom?"
(Russia)"It uh nothing UK."