Miss Them Already + Something is wrong with dad!

Y/N POV:

Damn what time is it?Oh nearly 10 AM.This is just boring now.No one to talk to.No one to kiss a good morning.No one to fight at stupid reasons.Just no one in here.But it's a good thing that I am safe.For now..

And hopefully Soviet and his kids are ok...
Yeah I should of bring the kids..That they don't have to hear them fight all the time.

Soviet POV:

I still don't get why she had to leave?Why can't I come with her?You know what?I will find a way to get to her world.

Which is impossible..
Fuck.

But maybe UN can take me there.Wait what if he ask why?To meet her obviously.It's already a day and I miss her.I hope she miss me.And also have a great time there...

(???)"Hey dad!How are you?"
(Soviet)"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?YOUR NOT MY SON!"
(Russia)"Dad,it's me Russia.I'm just wearing make up."
(Soviet)"Make up?What is that?"
(Russia)"It's were girls or boys just put it on to feel pretty.Even though they are."
(Soviet)"Plus why are you even wearing that?Your not gay.Wait are you?Oh my god oh my god,what did I do for you to be like this?"
(Russia)"What is wrong with you?"
(Soviet)"Answer,why did you even wear that anyways?"
(Russia)"To meet mom in her world,it's was so amazing there!I don't know why she hates it?"
(Soviet)"You and her went there..Without me..?"
(Russia)"Plus UN!"
(Soviet)"UN?!WHY DID HE CAME?"
(Russia)"So that mom can go back to her world?"
(Soviet)"Ok..So are you gonna take that filth off?Your gonna give me nightmares."
(Russia)"Oh right.Sorry."
(Soviet)"It's ok."

He left the room and I had the urge to drink a bottle of vodka.Y/N will never, ever know..

Russia's POV:

I ran to the bathroom and washed the make up off.I looked in the mirror and sawed my country face.My red,blue and white flag.Why am I loving my face?Did my face got smoother or something?But it got shiny though.That's because my face is wet.

Awh

After drying my face I knocked on my dads door and I heard a loud thump.

(Dad)"C-Come in!"

I heard some hiccups but I walked in to see him look drunk?

(Russia)"Dad..Are you drunk?"
(Soviet)"W-Why would you ever t-think of that,s-son?"
(Russia)"Why are you stuttering?"
(Soviet)"I-Ignore that a-and leave me a-alone!"
(Russia)"Okay okay.."

I closed the door and walked to my room.Damn I wish I had a picture of mom so I can look at her everyday.I heard my door opening and someone was behind me.

(Ukraine)"Hey,where is mom?"
(Russia)"She left this world and to her world."
(Ukraine)"Without telling me?"
(Russia)"I'm afraid yes Ukraine."
(Ukraine)"Oh I wanted to talk to her."
(Russia)"About what?"
(Ukraine)"About what dad did to us when we were younger.She need to know the truth Russia."
(Russia)"Are you crazy?That will break them apart and it's gonna be your fault!"
(Ukraine)"Can't we just live with her?"
(Russia)"We are countries,not humans."
(Ukraine)"Can't we just hide from the other humans?"
(Russia)"Let's just not talk about this.Let's talk about dad."
(Ukraine)"What about him?"
(Russia)"He has been acting weird lately,since mom has left."
(Ukraine)"And what else?"
(Russia)"I think he is drinking again,even though we made a promise not to."
(Ukraine)"You know what happens when he starts drinking."
(Russia)"That's one thing I'm scared about!"
(Ukraine)"Right,we can just stay calm and maybe go to my room.I mean he doesn't really go to my room often."
(Soviet)"Russia and Ukraine,where are you two?"
(Russia)"We need to hide,now!"
(Ukraine)"Where?"
(Russia)"Maybe under my bed,then to your room.How does that sounds?"
(Ukraine)"Perfect,now quick before it's too late!"

We both quickly snuck under my bed and stayed quiet and still as we can.(Horror movie be like)We both heard the door swung open and loud footsteps coming near us.Ukraine was about to cry and so was I.
(Soviet)"Oh so this is hide and seek isn't it?Don't worry I will find you soon kids."
We both heard the door swung closed and we wasn't sure if he is not here or he is just standing there waiting for us to get out.

(Ukraine)"Should we go?"
(Russia)"I think it's best that we should stay there for a bit."
(This means that they are whispering,some parts doesn't mean the exact thing)

We both stayed quiet for the past 5 minutes feeling bored.

(Russia)"I think he is gone,what about you?"
(Ukraine)"I think so too.Can you peek for a little bit?"
(Russia)"If you say so."

I peeked put a little bit and he wasn't there.

(Russia)"phew he is gone."
(Ukraine)"We seriously need to tell mom about this."
(Russia)"And make them split up?No way!We already had our real mom and dad spit up.We don't want another one for the exact reason."
(Ukraine)"He will act normal when mom is here.I hope.Hey where is everyone by the way?"
(Russia)"I don't know but I think they left.Dad is still looking for us.Or maybe sleeping."
(Ukraine)"Should we go to my room?
(Russia)"Sure."

We both got out under and opened the door.We both looked both ways and silently went to Ukraine's room.

(Russia)"Ok,now what?"
(Ukraine)"I don't know but we need to make sure dad doesn't lay a finger on us."
(Russia)"Yeah?I wonder how mom is."

Y/N POV:

Damn it's not even 13:00 and I don't know what to do.I wonder how Russia and Ukraine is.And everyone.Now I want to hug them.I guess I need to eat something,I think I haven't eaten anything since yesterday and Soviet might be worried about me.F/F will do! (Favourite food)
———————————————————————————

1032 words
To lazy to continue.
Will do soon
Nah I will do it next part