Caught

This is gonna be so fucking cringe lmao

Y/N POV:

I turned around to see a letter on the table.I picked it up and it was for Soviet from an unknown country?I didn't open it since it is Soviet's not mine.I looked around too see that nothing has changed.I walked up to Soviet's room to see a empty bottle of vodka.Wow this dude really drank a lot when I wasn't here.Stupid alcoholic.I heard someone behind me..

(???)"Y/N?"
(Y/N)"Hm?"

I turned around to see Australia.He smiled at me and looked at me in the eyes.

(Australia)"I just wanna be with you.Not in a weird way because I know your with Soviet Union haha.."
(Y/N)"Are you alright?You seem upset."
(Australia)"Oh I am alright,sorry if-"
(Y/N)"No need to apologise.Oh by the way Soviet is behind you and is about to beat you up if you don't leave any second."

He looked scared as he turned around.Soviet bend down to him and patted his head.

(Soviet)"Who let you in without asking me?"
(Y/N)"Soviet,it's fine..Plus he is gonna leave,right?"
(Australia)"Yeah..Talk to you later Y/N.."

He smiled as he left the room.Soviet turned to me and sighed.

(Soviet)"Have you saw the letter yet?"
(Y/N)"What letter?The one on the table that's for you from the unknown country?"
(Soviet)"Yes that!Well it is for both of us,not me.So read this."

He handed me the letter and I started to read it.

Dear Soviet Union and the human,

I am writing you a letter about me wanting Russia and Ukraine back.I do not care if you say no,I am still having them back.You can not stop me and you will never will!So I will be coming here soon to collect them.

And do not worry human,I do not care about your name to be honest,United Nations told me about you and he promised me that I will not tell a single country about you.Well I broke the promise and now some countries will be after you so good luck.You may be killed or even worst,no one knows what they will do to you. 

And Soviet,I know you for so long.Even if we are divorced I still know you hurt our kids.So there will be a change your kids will be taken away and will be with me.I mean they all loves me and wish that they will be living with me and not to some alcoholic person.They must be scared of you.Poor kids.I can't believe they did a big mistake by them choosing you over me.So I hope you deserve having no kids.

Your sincerely
your ex wife.
Azerbaijan

Oh shit.What are we gonna do?Plus why did UN told her?I slowly put the paper down and covered my mouth with my hand.Soviet looked at me and hugged me tightly.

(Soviet)"I don't want to loose them Y/N.."
(Y/N)"I know,but we just need to come up with something."
(Soviet)"And I don't want to loose you as well Y/N.."
(???)"Mom,dad.What's happening?"

We turned around to see Russia standing there and coming closer to me.Me and Soviet hugged Russia tight as he looked confused.Soviet and I started to cry.Russia didn't say anything,He turned around to get Ukraine.She came into the room as well and looked confused.