PLEASE DONT DAD! + Why Are You Here?

Abusing I think?

Russia'a POV:

Me and Ukraine stayed quiet and was frightened.

(Russia)"We need to go to mom,now!"
(Ukraine)"How?"
(Russia)"I know how,wait here or maybe hide."
(Ukraine)"Ok..Be safe."

I nodded and quietly left the room.I tiptoed downstairs hoping that dad wasn't here.I want mom back,then dad wouldn't have turned into this.Why does he do that when one of his girlfriends or wife's leave him?Is he gonna blame me?Oh just shut up Russia!Its not my fault that the war has started.

I looked both ways and it was clear.I went to UN's office and tried to find something(oh everyone in the house had left so they wouldn't know what soviet did to Russia and Ukraine)to get to mom's world.I managed to found it but then I heard the door opening.

It's was dad..

(Soviet)"Russia..I know your here,I found you then~"

I stayed quiet and went under the desk.Dad opened the door and walked around.

(Soviet)"Oh come on Russia.Don't you want to have a hug from your own dad?"

I didn't answer.He couldn't see me but he was in front of the desk.He knows I'm here.I think.

(Soviet)"I know your here Russia~"
(Damn your lover has turned into a crazy bitch when your not here)

I was shaking.Real bad.I hold my breath but it was not worth it.He bend down as he saw me shaking.

(Soviet)"Found you~"
(Russia)"Dad please no!"

Ukraine POV:

I stayed in my room until I heard a loud scream.NO RUSSIA HAS BEEN FOUND!I was scared to go out but I don't want Russia to get hurt.Even if he had been mean to me,he is still my big brother.I quickly ran downstairs,risking myself,to hear more screaming in pain from UN's room.Russia was crying.

(Russia)"DAD PLEASE STOP!IT HURTS!"
(Soviet)"I don't care.This is what you get for hiding from me.Ukraine is next don't worry,your not the only one who need to be punished."

I silently walked through the room to see Russia covered in bruises and some bits in blood and dad standing there with some belt.What has gone with dad?

(Soviet)"I know your here Ukraine,I have eyes on the back of my head."
(Ukraine)"H-How did you know it w-was me?"
(Soviet)"Now I know it's you.Come here bitch!"

Right before dad was about to hit me,Russia hits him with a bat and dad called down,unconscious.

(Russia)"Right,I got something that will get to moms world."
(Ukraine)"ARE YOU GONNA IGNORE THE FACT THAT YOUR COVERED IN BRUISES?"
(Russia)"I will tell mom that I felled down the stairs.You know how long these stairs are,don't you?"
(Ukraine)"Yeah I know,now lets go.We don't have time."

We both rushed outside and Russia opened some sort of portal.

(Russia)"Oh so that how he opened it.Now let's jump in."

We both sighed and jumped in at the same time.

(Ukraine)"Wait how do you know where she lives?"
(Russia)"She showed me now be careful.You might get stuck in the tree,like me."

We both felled down to a world and holy shit it's kinda beautiful.

(Russia)"Now follow me.I know where it is."

I followed Russia and we both arrived at some house.

(Russia)"This is where she lives now."
(Ukraine)"It's pretty and a bit big."
(Russia)"Now hopefully she lets us stay."

Y/N POV:

I was eating some fucking good food until I heard a knock.I wasn't sure about it but I opened it anyways.Russia and Ukraine?

(Y/N)"Hey,why are you here and aren't you supposed to stay with your dad?"
(Russia)"Well the war got worst and me and Ukraine got scared and we wanted to stay with you since your place looks a lot safer."
(Y/N)"Mhm.I understand,sometimes war can be scary.Come in."

Russia and Ukraine walked in and I realised Russia is covered in bruises.

(Y/N)"HOLY SHIT!"
(Russia)"What?"
(Y/N)"RUSSIA!WHY ARE YOU COVERED IN BRUISES?YOUR EVEN BLEEDING!"
(Russia)"I uh..Felled down the stairs."
(Y/N)"Oh ok.Are you hungry or do you want a drink?"
(Ukraine)"Dad is drunk and he abused Russia!"

I stayed quiet..

(Russia)"She is lying.Dad would never do that."
(Y/N)"Ok..Uh so I don't know who to believe since I didn't really saw that and-"
(Russia)"Can I talk to Ukraine?"
(Y/N)"Sure."

I left the room feeling confused.Did Sovi actually hurt them?Enough overthinking.

(Russia)"You can come back now mom!"

I walked back to the room and smiled.

(Y/N)"Ok..I'm gonna go to work.Please stay here and DON'T go outside.But before I go,have you ate something?"
(Russia)"Nope.I think."
(Y/N)"Well I guess I can get you two something on the way back."
(Ukraine and Russia)"Ok!Have a great day at work."
(Y/N)"Bye."

I went outside and walked to work (you can't drive yet.)
I walked to the shop since I am a cashier and sat down to one of the aisle seat(HOW THE FUCK DO YOU CALL IT?)

Russia's POV:

Finally,we are safe.Can't believe Ukraine blurted the truth out.Good thing is that she doesn't know if it's true or not.

——————————————————————————
906 words

ITS THE 1ST OF APRIL ALREADY?

And I'm still lazy :)