Confused?

Soviet POV:

Ouch my head,what just happened?Why am I holding a belt?Wait,did I hurt someone?Oh I remember now..Oh shit..Hold on,where is everyone?

They all probably left and-Huh?Is that a portal?Why is that there?Oh well,guess I'm gonna be those stupid people and jump in.

I walked outside and took a closer look.Probably a human must have come through,maybe Y/N is back?
Enough talking in heads.I want to know where this leads to.

I jumped in and became dizzy while inside of it.I felt falling down and I couldn't open my eyes.Why do I feel like I'm on fire?I slowly opened my eyes to see me FALLING!JESUS CHRIST AM I GONNA DIE?

Meanwhile Y/N:

Great,another day of scanning people's groceries.At least I'm not gonna move stuff and broke my back.

Now back to Soviet:

AH SHIT IM GONNA DIE!IM GONNA DIE!IM GONNA DIE!WAIT NO,IM GONNA BE ON SOMEONE AND KILL THAT PERSON!

Back to Y/N again:

Why do I feel like someone is on top of me?Wait why is there a shadow of a person on top of me coming closer?Its probably my imagi-

(Y/N)"AH FUCK!"
(???)"Sorry!"
(Y/N)"How the fuck did-"
(???)"Y/N?"
(Y/N)"Um do I know you?"

The person lift himself up and I stared in shock.

(Y/N)"Soviet?What are you doing here?"
(Soviet)"I'm looking for the kids."
(Y/N)"You mean Russia and Ukraine?"
(Soviet)"Yes!Them,have you seen them?"
(Y/N)"There at my house.I will take you there."
(Soviet)"How did they-"
(Y/N)"Enough questions,your gonna make me late."
(Soviet)"Late for wh-"
(Y/N)"I said enough questions!"
(Soviet)"Take a chill pill women."
(Y/N)"After my work,I need to talk to you."
(Soviet)"Uh..Yes ma'am."
(Y/N)"Now let's go before anyone sees you."

Soviet POV:

What does she want?Did Russia and Ukraine told her what I did?She wouldn't believe them.I hope.Y/N hold by hand and rushed herself somewhere.

After walking for a few minutes we arrived at a building.I'm guessing that's her place?She opened the door and we both went in.

(Y/N)"Kiddos!Your father is here!"

There was no response.I looked at Y/N,all confused.Maybe they are just resting or something?Y/N turned to me and smiled

(Y/N)"They are probably upstairs playing a game,wait here."
(Soviet)"Ok.."

She went upstairs leaving me alone there.Shit I don't want to loose her!She is mine,only mine.If they told her what I did then I will do something to them.Wait..

The promise..Not the promise to Y/N about third but about Russia.I promise that I will never drink to much but I did.Oh well.

No one's POV:

Y/N came back with Russia and Ukraine to Soviet.Russia and Ukraine looked scared when they sawed him.Y/N wasn't sure about it but kissed the kids forehead and Soviet's cheeks.

(Y/N)"Ok,I really need to go.Remember the rules."

Y/N left as Soviet turned to them.He wasn't a bit happy but wasn't really mad.The kids was really scared and tried their best to stay away from him.

A couple hours later,Y/N came back with some groceries.She placed them in the kitchen and turned to Soviet.

(Y/N)"Soviet,we need to talk."

He nodded and they went to Y/N's bedroom.(No not what your thinking of)Soviet heartbeat was pounding fast and Y/N looked quite upset.

(Y/N)"So?Do you want to explain what you done to the kids?"
(Soviet)"What?I-I did nothing to the kids."
(Y/N)"You sure?Why is Russia covered in bruises?Why were they terrified when they sawed you?Why did Ukraine said that you was drunk and hurted them?"
(Soviet)"I-Um.."
(Y/N)"Soviet..Just tell the truth."
(Soviet)"B-But I did nothing to them!Please believe me."
(Y/N)"All I need is the truth.That's it."
(Soviet)"F-Fine.."

Y/N stared at him while he was about to cry.

(Soviet)"W-Will you promise that you would not leave me?"
(Y/N)"Depends.If you did something real bad then I might."

Soviet couldn't speak.He was afraid that Y/N might leave him.He was shaking and Y/N just stared at him,she was starting to get mad.

(Y/N)"Now I'm starting to believe Ukraine.Stop with the crying and just tell me.I'll promise I won't get real mad."
(Soviet)"F-Fine..Well so R-Russia told me that you left without you telling me.I-I got upset so I-I told Russia to get out and I drank some a-achohol."
(Y/N)"And what happened?"
(Soviet)"I can't really remember most of it but I kinda a-abused Russia and Ukraine.."
(Y/N)"You did what?"
(Soviet)"I'm sorry!Please forgive me.I was sad an-"
(Y/N)"I've heard enough.Soviet Union.."
(Soviet)"So are you gonna leave me?"
(Y/N)"You did a horrible thing Soviet Union.But I'm gonna give you a warning about this.If you did it again then we are..

"Over"

After hearing that,Soviet wipes his tears off and hugged Y/N.Y/N slowly and carefully scratched his back.

(Y/N)"Calm down big boy."
(Soviet)"Shut up."
(Y/N)"No.Now I need to make something,what do you want to eat?"
(Soviet)"Food."
(Y/N)"You know that dish?"
(Soviet)"Uh duh."
(Y/N)"I can't believe this,I thought I was the only person who knows that dish."
(Soviet)"Oh same!"
(Y/N)"Ok seriously what do you want to eat?"
(Soviet)"борщ."
(Y/N)"You must be addicted to it."
(Soviet)"Not my fault the others are shit."
(Y/N)"You calling your sons cooking shit."
(Soviet)"No not the kids I ment the others cooking foods and stuff.Taste like shit."
(Y/N)"Ok..I'm gonna tell the kids that we are having..Whatever you said."
(Soviet)"Bor"
(Y/N)"Bor"
(Soviet)"Sh."
(Y/N)"Sh."
(Soviet)"Borsh."
(Y/N)"Borsh."
(Soviet)"There now go."
(Y/N)"Ok then,just lay in my bed."

He nodded as he went on to Y/N's bed.

(Soviet)"It's cozy."
(Y/N)"I know."

UN's POV:

(UN)"We are back-What the?"

I turned to everyone else all confused."

(Japan)"Where did Soviet,Russia and Ukraine go!?"
(UN)"Ok..Let's just go to our room and forget about this.I'm going to my office."

Everyone else walked to there room and I walked to the front of my office.I opened it and screamed.

(UN)"WHAT THE FUCK DID THEY DID TO MY OFFICE?!WHY IS IT SOO MESSY AND WHY IS THERE BLOOD?!"

———————————————————————————

1154 words

I can't sleep lol

First time UN has ever sweared in his life