Self harm.

Haha there might be a bit of gore in it so yeah

Maybe too much

:3

Before i continued, I would have to let you know that I am not making fun of self harm, if any of you people do it (like me) please do not get offended. I know it is not nice to do it, I am just letting you know before I get hated on

Stay strong my beautiful peoples!

Third Reich POV:

Y/N... fuck I love her so much.. i literally carved her name on my fucking arms.. my arm is bleeding so bad..

I need to cut myself more... I need to.. I need to.. I need to I need to I need to I need to I NEED TO I NEED TOO!!!!

Fuck.

Y/N POV:

I walked back down to the second floor to hear third Reich giggling and laughing so hard, I don't know why I should care but you know? I am a nice person. I hope.

Anyways I went to his room to see something shocking. Third Reich whole entire arm is covered in blood... with a knife..

(Y/N) "Third Reich what the hell have you done..?"

I said in shock as I slowly walked up to him.. I slowly took off the knife from his hand as he push me to his bed and hugged me tight.

(Third Reich) "Y/N! I love you so much that I carved ur name on my arm! Please.!
(Y/N) "Third Reich you know I'm with Soviet.. let go.."
(Third Reich) "You don't understand! I don't want you, I NEED you! Please!!!"

Third Reich kept on begging me as I pushed him away gently as blood was all over me. I noticed my ushanka was on the floor as third Reich grabbed my arm and hugged me tight.

I stayed still as I stroke his back as he cried softly begging me to be with him.

(Y/N) "I can't be with you Third Reich.."
(Third Reich) "I will kill myself if you don't be with me, please..!"
(Y/N) "you wouldn't dare.."
(Third Reich) "I'm serious! Please be with me!!"
(Y/N) "Let go."
(Third Reich) "No."
(Y/N) "I said let go."
(Third Reich) "and I said no."
(Y/N) "and I said LET GO!"

I pushed him off me as I slapped him in the face, causing a very pink ish mark on his face as I ran off.

(Third Reich) "Y/N please!!!"

I ignored Third Reich as I accidentally bumped into Russia as he pushed me, he didn't realised it was me. Luckily his push wasn't too hard so I was fine. I went to mine and Soviets room as I realised that I left my ushanka in third Reichs room..

Shit.

Third Reich POV:

Fuck sake! I really want her and I was close.. but hey.. she left her ushanka in my room.. or I might as well say.. Soviets dead mothers..

I picked her ushanka as I sniffed it.. ahh.. it has Y/N scent on it.. perfect.. fuck I'm horny because of her.. aha..

She's all I want.. she's all I need.. she's mine.. SHES MINE!

————————————————————————————

571 words

Yes it's a short one. I have to do loads of shit and my grades are dropping rlly bad 🥰

So Yh
Is the country human fandom still here?

Might not post for a while