Secret room i guess?

HOLY SHIT I LITERALLY READ THIS RN AND WTF SO CRINGE 💀💀💀💀

MY ENGLISH IS UGH

ANYWAYS

Gore I think?

Third Reich POV:

I don't even know what the fuck to do. I mean I want Y/N but Soviet would literally beat the living shit out of me. I don't wanna risk my poor precious life to a fucking Russian man...

Wait.. oh shi I still have Y/N stuffs (I think? Idk.) lemme smell her perfume

I grabbed her perfume and opened it like how girls do and sprayed it on my arm. Right on the cut.

(Third Reich) " Scheisse! Forgot about that. But hey it smells nice.."

I said with a chuckle as I saw my knife on my desk that was mostly in blood from the cutting.. hah.. I don't even know why the fuck I cut myself! Hahahaha..HAHAHAHAHHA.

Okay. Maybe just one cut.. and then I need to clean this.

I said while chuckling as I slowly picked up the knife from the table. I don't have a blade yet.. so this is close enough..

I put the knife on my skin and..

(Third) "THAT WAS DEEP."

I said with a gulp as I took the knife out and heavy blood dripped every where. Some on my uniform. The cut was so fresh.. but painful.

I love pain... and I love Y/N...

Y/N POV:

MY PERFUME WHERE THE FUCK IS IT.

WHO EVER STOLED IS GONNA GET THEIR ASS BEATEN UP FOR FUCK SAKE.

OH MY FUCKING GOD, MY FAVOURITE BRA IS MISSING. IM GONNA CRY. WAHHHGHGGGHHHHHHAHH

But hey Ace is still here in his crib. That's good. Wait where is Soviet?

(Y/N) "Soviet?"

I looked around upstairs and downstairs but he was no where to be found?

(Y/N) "Where is this man."

I said as I went back upstairs, to find out that there was another floor.. how did i not know this?

Anyways, I got up the stairs to the 3rd floor. The door to it was unlocked.. Hm..

I opened it and went inside as the room was dusty.. how did I not know this? And why did anyone not tell me?

I thought as I walked in further, I started coughing a bit as it was very dusty and cold.. god.. the temperature says it's -7°C. Jesus that's really cold..

I started to get goosebumps from the coldness as I went through the hallway. I then heard some grunting.

(Y/N) "Soviet?"

I said as my voice echoed, hearing my soft voice going higher and higher.

The grunting stop as I saw a tall shadow who looked very buff.. Yeah nah.

(Y/N) "Soviet I know that's you."
(Soviet) "Hah you are right, but how did u find me?"
(Y/N) "I looked for you everywhere?"

I turned around to a rat on the floor, I didn't do anything as I stood there. My skin went pale though.

Soviet then stood on the rat as I saw its guts coming out (SORRY FOR RAT LOVERS.) and it is all bloody and ew..

(Y/N) "I think I'm gonna throw up.."
(Soviet) "Shh.. don't look at the dead rat though.."

He then slowly came up to me as he covered my eyes with his warm hand so I wouldn't look at it. He wiped off the rats guts off his shoe on the floor (don't ask why he was wearing shoes) as it is now stained.

He then gently lead me somewhere as I didn't know where I was going. He then took off his hand as we continued walking.

(Soviet) "it's just us two haha.."
(Y/N) "Yeah.. um.."

Soviet then looked at me as he thought something was wrong. He stopped walking as he was worried.

(Soviet) "is there something wrong Y/N..?"
(Y/N) "Some of my stuff is missing and I'm worried someone took it.."
(Soviet) "I swear to god.."
(Y/N) "you think it's him..?"
(Soviet) "What do you think?! He's fucking obsessed with you trying to steal you away from me for fuck sake Jesus Christ!"
(Y/N) "Sovi-"
(Soviet) "I literally cant fall in love with someone without him trying to make you break my heart. He's a fucking man whore, if you got with him then he would rape you and leave you. And I don't want that to EVER happen to you my love."

I stayed silent as I was speechless. I couldn't say a single word. I tried to look around but I saw him turn around and walked to that box.

(Soviet) "I wanted to give you something, something that my mother gave me before she died."
(Y/N) "Y-You don't have to."
(Soviet) "I want to, here."

He said as he grabbed something from the box, it was an ushanka. It's black and it is still new

(Y/N) "Y-You want to give me this..?"
(Soviet) "Yes, plus it doesn't really fit me because it's the smallest size ever haha.."

He said as he walked up to me and placed it on my head.. perfect fit.. I mean actually it sometimes covered my eyes but whatever. I looked at him as I hugged him tight, the ushanka also smelled like him..

(Y/N) "thank you.."
(Soviet) "you are welcome my love.."

————————————————————————————

956 words

HIIII EVERYONE

IM BACK IM SO SORRY I TOOK FOREVERRRRR

it's just school and personal shits lol

Well um hope you have a great time, I can't believe it's April already. I don't even know if countryhumans are still going lol

I'm still sorry if I don't post for a while, I am not dead yet haha

But anyways, I need friends 🥲

Love ya all