Sick

Y/N POV:

I woke up to be sweating and feeling rough.Soviet was awake as I can tell because he left the room.I heard a door opened.It was a small child.
(???)"Hi human.I'm Lithuania and I want to see if your alright."
(Y/N)"Hi Lithuania and yes I am fine.Also my name is Y/N."
(Lithuania)"You don't sound right.I'm gonna tell dad about it."
(Y/N)"Lithuania please don't-."
I saw her left the room.I heard loud foot steps and someone opened the door.It was Soviet.
(Soviet)"Lithuania told me that you don't sound right.Are you ill?"
(Y/N)"No I'm not."
After I said my words I coughed uncontrollably.
(Soviet)"Your ill as I can see.Stay there I will ask the maid to make you something."
Soviet left the room.Since when did he have maids?I shivered a bit and closed my eyes.Why did I have to be sick at this time?I still can't forget about yesterday night when Estonia walked in.I stayed in bed until I heard a door creaked and some footsteps coming closer and closer to me.I looked up to see a women in a maid dress putting down a hot bowl of soup.
(???)"Soviet told me that you was sick so I made you some soup.Enjoy."
The lady left the room and I stared at the soup.I took a sip of it and Soviet came back into the room.I finished the soup and he stared at me.
(Soviet)"Starting to feel a bit better?"
I nodded until I feel like to throw up.Soviet carried me to the bathroom and waited outside of the room.While I was puking,someone knocked.It was one of the maid.
(???)"Soviet left to get some medicine for you.If you need me just call me."
I nodded and she left the room.I didn't got her name but I thought it would be rude to ask a stranger their name.Since what my mom told me.I finished puking,flushed the toilet and went to Soviet's bed while shivering.My body was warm though.I thought.My eye lids got heavier.And heavier...And heavier until I felled asleep.

Huh?Someone is cuddling me.Oh it Soviet.I noticed that I was covered in sweat so I got up and went to the bathroom.Wait am I aloud to go shower?Whatever I'm gonna go anyways cuz I stink as fu-Oh the bathroom door is locked.I guess I have to wait till Soviet is awake then I don't know what to do.My sickness got worst that the temperature got higher than the original one.I started to shake worst until Soviet woke up to see me doing that.He went up to me to hug me.
(Soviet)"Why aren't you in bed darling?"
(Y/N)"The bathroom door is locked so I am waiting to someone to be awake.Because I need to take a shower since I am covered in sweat.Your also covered in sweat as well."
(Soviet)"Ah sorry I forgot to unlock it.And yeah please don't take too long or else I'm gonna join you."

(Y/N)"Sorry what?Nah you are not joining me."
(Soviet)"Well then don't take too long.How are you feeling?"
(Y/N)"Worst.I mean even worst."
He didn't say anything and unlocked the bathroom door so I can go in.I walked into the bathroom and took a shower.I finished showering and Soviet went to the bathroom to shower.While he was showering,there was a phone ringing.I picked it up and it was from Russia.
(Y/N)"Hello,this is Y/N what do you want?"
(Russia)"Oh thank god,I need you to tell my dad about America.He has been really weird and keeps following me."
I stayed quiet.Soviet finished and walked out of the room.
(Soviet)"Who is on the phone?"
(Y/N)"Your son Russia.He is saying that America was being weird and keeps following him."
(Soviet)"Oh hell no."
Soviet snatched the phone off me and started to speak Russian.
(Soviet)"Россия, если он продолжит это делать, то делай то, чему я тебя учил. Надери ему задницу."
I saw Soviet turned off his phone and left the room.That idiot didn't know I know Russian.He could have said it in English.To be honest.I should do something to America since he is being a bitch.Oh wait he is stronger than me so he can kill me after trying to do that.I sighed and lay down.My head has been killing me already.I heard someone shouted my name.Soviet is shouting my name.I sighed again and left the room to go downstairs.I came to Soviet and he gave me some medicine.
(Soviet)"Take this,it will help you with your sickness Y/N"
I nodded and took the medicine.It made me gag a bit but then I feel normal.I still got a high temperature and a bad throat.
(Soviet)"I think it best we should stay here one more day,then we will go back to the house where the others are."
I nodded while starting to feel tired.Soviet carried me to his room and put me to bed.He kissed my forehead and the phone rang again.Soviet picked up the phone.It was UN.Soviet turned to me.
(Soviet)"UN called me to see if your alright.I told him that your sick so we are staying one more day.Everyone is worried about you."
I nodded and blinked.Soviet came on his bed to cuddle me but I didn't let him.
(Y/N)"Sovi,I'm gonna get you sick.I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be fine."
(Soviet)"But I love cuddling you."
(Y/N)"Soviet."
(Soviet)"What are you gonna do?Im not scared of anything.Except people calling my full name."
(Y/N)"Oh really?"
(Soviet)"Yeah,you don't even know my full name."
(Y/N)"Union of Soviet Socialist Republics please let me sleep in peace."
(Soviet)"Yes ma'am."
(Y/N)"Thank you."
Soviet got up and I started to shiver.
(Soviet)"Are you sure you want me to go?"
(Y/N)"Actually,please stay with me."
(Soviet)"Ok."
Soviet got back to his bed and cuddle me.His warm body made me shiver more but I got use to it and fell asleep on him.

Soviet POV:

Why the fuck is she so damn cute when she sleeps on me?I closed my eyes until I heard someone opening the door.
(Maid 1)"Uh sir,your boss needs you."
(Soviet)"Mhm I will be there in a minute."
I got up and left the room.The maid gave me the phone and I talked to him privately.
(Soviet)"What do you want UN?"
(UN)"I finally figure out how Y/N can get back to her world!She can be happy now!"
(Soviet)"Oh.Can she stay in this world forever?I mean she looks like she is enjoying it."
(UN)"What about her friends,her family,her pets?They all might miss her and she wants to see them too."
(Soviet)"I will talk to her about it.But what happens if she doesn't want to go?"
(UN)"I guess she can stay here until she is ready.But she needs to go soon.I'm pretty sure some countries could kill her if they find her."
(Soviet)"Oh ok..Bye."
I hung up the phone looking pretty sad.I really want her to stay here.I had no choice but to wake Y/N up to talk to her.
(Y/N)"What Sovi?" /
(Soviet)"I'm sorry that I have to wake you up but UN called me and said that your able to go back to your world."
(Y/N)"But what if I don't want to?I was having an perfect life here.I don't want to go have a worst life there.Please let me live here forever."
(Soviet)"I'm sorry but UN wouldn't let me.Hopefully he will understand what's wrong with you not like going to your current world."
She nodded.I got up but she grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer.She wanted a cuddle.
(Y/N)"Please don't go."
She felled asleep on me so I joined her.

Please let her stay.

———————————————————————————

13345 words.
Give me ideas pls