Pregnant pt.1

(Lemon) (idk I'd I said it right)

It's time..

I think you know what's gonna happen 😏
I'm not good at it so..

Y/N POV:

Oh my god it's happening..Yay

Soviet leaned on me and started to kiss me passionately again.We stopped kissing and he smirked at me.

(Soviet) "Just you know,I may not give you any warnings so.."
(Y/N)"It fin-"

Just then I felt 2 fingers got straight shoved down there.I gasped so quick and short as I felt him finger me.He was doing this for a few minutes and I felt something burst a bit.Soviet took his finger out of me and looked at the white sticky liquid.He licked it and smirked.
(Bro licked your cum 😨)

Just then I saw his cock in front of me.I wasn't sure what to do now since it's my second time doing it WITHOUT protections..Shit..

(Y/N) "Will this fit again..?"
(Soviet) "Only if you suck it~"

Just then I felt him out his cock in my mouth.It was very salty and tasted like fish..I felt him grabbed my head and pushed me further down to get all of his cock in my mouth.I chocked a bit and kept on sucking it..

I heard him moaning softly as I felt his hand on my head still..Just then I heard him moaning and felt something bursted inside me.Some bits went down to my throat and it taste way saltier then I thought it be.

I got my mouth out of Soviets cock and white stuff (I'm sick of being innocent..) was on his cock.Soviet smirked at me and put me on his bed.He spread my legs apart like they are divorced and grinned.

(Soviet) "Are you ready?~"

I nodded as I felt his hard cock slid through my pussy/vagina (whatever you call them) and thrust a bit slowly.It was a bit tight and I started to moan a bit.

Soviet saw and heard me moan so he put his hands on my hips and and started to thrust me harder.I kept moaning louder and I also heard him moan as well.

Just then I felt something burst threw me and I was very warm and sticky..We wasn't exhausted yet so we kept going and going.We stopped for a bit and I heard Soviet said,

(Soviet) "Round 2?~"

***

Russias POV:

(Y/N) "AH FUCK!~"
(Soviet) "IM GONNA CUM!~"

Woah..Mom and dad is going hard..Just hope she doesn't..Shit.

Whatever I need a new sibling anyways.My current one acts like rats.Except the Baltics,they are cute when they were little.They are still-

(Y/N) "AH YOUR GOING TO HARD!~"

Fuck sake..I looked at Japan and Japan looked at me with a weird smile.She nervously laughed as she turned away from me.

(Japan) "I didn't expect them to be that loud haha..Good luck with your new sibling.."
(Russia) "Yeah yeah..I'm going to my room.."