Your gonna get your ass kicked Soviet,Russia and Ukraine

Y/N POV:

It's really time for them to go.They can't just live there forever,they need to go back to their world and home.I hope they will understand.

I'm gonna talk to them after I went to my parents house about something.I wonder how UN is doing,hope he is well.

Shit,I forgot I'm fired(I just put it there even tho it didn't say you were fired so your basically gonna lie to ur parents)

I arrived to my parents house and knocked on the door,hoping that they will calm down to me.Someone opened the door,it was mom.
(Dun dun dun ok I will shut up)

(Mom)"What are you doing here?"
(Y/N)"All I'm saying is that I'm leaving."

She stared at me and laughed.

(Mom)"You leaving?Where are you gonna live,the streets?"
(Y/N)"No I have a home.That's why I haven't been with you for the past few months?Weeks?Days?I live over there,across the street."

I pointed to where my house is.She looked at me dead serious

(Mom)"Your not joking?"
(Y/N)"No,I've got a job."
(Mom)"Ok goodbye."
(Y/N)"Mo-"

She slammed the door right in my face.I sighed and walked back home.I opened my door to see Soviet laying down on the floor.Is he dead?

I walked up to him and poked him.He snorted a bit and I giggled.

(Y/N)"Your tired?"
(Soviet)"I've been waiting for you~"
(Y/N)"Not right now Soviet,now get your ass up and we all need to talk."

He got up and sat on a chair.I went to shout the kids name.They went downstairs all confused.

(Y/N)"I need to talk to you about stuff."
(Russia)"What is it?"
(Y/N)"Well,you all need to go back to your world."
(Ukraine)"Wait,your kicking us out?What about the war?"
(Y/N)"I-Erm..Yeah well um..How about I can just try  erm..do something or just..Uhh..Fine,I'll stay with you all to your world..It's not like this world is interesting anyways."
(Russia,Ukraine,Soviet)"Really?"
(Y/N)"Well might as well just come with you.I'm not special or anything here and I'm just really bad and-I'VE GOT FIRED ALREADY FOR NOT DOING IT WELL!"

I bursted into tears and they all hugged me.

(Y/N)"W-What am I gonna do?Ive told them t-that I'm leaving.I-I can't just come back."
(Soviet)"I'm sure they will understan-"
(Y/N)"No they won't!They will just think I'm only here on purpose."
(Soviet)"Well Russia and Ukraine,where did you came from and how do we get out?"

Russia sighed and passed him something.

(Russia)"Now you just have to throw it."

I saw him throw it and made a portal.He grabbed me aggressively and jumped in.Russia and Ukraine also jumped in.

Welp I've spend £874 for nothing.

We all kept falling and falling,and landed at the very green,long,grass.I was landed face flat,Russia was landed bottom flat(idk is that a word but I'll take it),Soviet landed on to his feet(stupid cat) and Ukraine landed on the tree.

Soviet got Ukraine down,because he is 7ft and very tall.Ukraine was back on the ground and we heard shouting.

(UN)"THERE YOU ARE YOU SHITHEADS!"
(Y/N)"Huh?Is he talking to all of you?"
(UN)"YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST MAKE MY OFFICE A FUCKING MESS AND LEAVE IT HERE TO RUN AWAY?!"
(Soviet,Ukraine and Russia)"Oh shit."

They all started to run and UN tried to catch them.He came up to me first.

(UN)"Why are you here?Don't you already have a job-"
(Y/N)"I've got fired."
(UN)"Oh,do you want to stay?"
(Y/N)"I guess,only to make Soviet,Russia and Ukraine happy.And now you might wanna catch up with them.They are getting away."
(UN)"Oh ok,it's good to have you back.Now it's nice talking to you but yeah I really need to beat there ass up.Wait!"
(Y/N)"Hm?"
(UN)"Can you help me?Like distract them?"
(Y/N)"Sure.Now come on."

We both started to run and he was faster then me.
God dammit!

Soviets POV:

I-I can't breathe.(die bitch)

I stop running and Ukraine and Russia did to try get breath.I turned around and so did they.

(Soviet)"UN is not here,that's good."
(Y/N)"Why are you running for?"

We all turned around and saw Y/N standing there.

(Soviet)"Wha-How uh."
(Y/N)"Why are you running for?"
(Soviet)"Uh.."
(UN)"They are running for me!"

I turned around to see UN jumping to me.I got down to the ground and he kept punching me.I yelped as he punched my harder.Y/N couldn't help but laughed.She grabbed Russia and Ukraine to her so that they can't run away.

(Soviet)"I'm sorry!"
(UN)"Sorry doesn't help bitch!Now you three better tidy my room or else you will regret it."
(Russia,Ukraine and Soviet)"Yes sir."

He got off me and I got up while covered in bruises.I couldn't walked so Ukraine and Russia helped me.We got to the house and went to UN's office.We all started to tidy up and Russia looked at me.

(Russia)"This wouldn't happened if you was drunk dad."

I ignored him and we all finished tidying up.

UN POV:

I turned to Y/N as she smiled to me.

(UN)"Thanks for helping me."
(Y/N)"Your welcome.
(UN)"Now let's come back and surprise the others."
(Y/N)"Ok!"

We both went back to the house and they all saw me,they all hugged her.

(UK)"Y/N!Where have you been?"
(Y/N)"Just to have a little break.But I'm back!"
(Y/N)"Hey is the war still going on?"
(UK)"Don't think so,we didn't really heard anything about it."
(Y/N)"Ok,just asking."

———————————————————————————

1005 words

Goodbye