Shopping

Y/N POV still:

My temperature has dropped down a bit and my sore throat was still here but doesn't really bother me to much.I can go anywhere for now.I forgot to tell Soviet about clothes shopping.Wait,does he have money on him?Nevermind it not like I'm gonna boss him.He is lucky enough that I won't spend the entire shop.Soviet knocked on the door and came in.

(Soviet)"How you feeling?"
(Y/N)"Feeling ok."
(Soviet)"Do you think you want to go back to the house thingy,I forgot what's it called?"
(Y/N)"I mean I guess."
(Soviet)"And do you want to go clothes shopping?"
(Y/N)"Nah,I can't trust myself,I will buy the entire store."
(Soviet)"Don't care we are going clothes shopping."
I sighed as I got up to walked up to him and hugged him.he was warm so I started to complain
(Y/N)"Why are you so warm?"
His response
(Soviet)"Are you on drugs or something?My body is cold."
(Y/N)"No."

He sighed and picked me up.
(Soviet)"I made breakfast,enjoy it."
He put me down in on of the chairs and handed me a plate.Pancakes it was.I ate some of it until I felt like someone was staring at me.I turned around to see no one until I heard some footsteps near me.

(???)"Hello?Who are you?Why are you here?"
I looked down to see a female country.
(Y/N)"Oh um I'm Y/N and Your father bring me here."
(???)"So your saying is that my dad go to the human world,grabbed you and trapped you here?"
(Y/N)"Uh no,I magically appear here and your father gave me a home to stay."
(???)"nu uh,I'm telling dad that there is a weird person in this house."

The small country waddled upstairs and was shouting.

(Y/N)"What the fuck is wrong with her?"

I finished breakfast and washed that dish until I heard breathing behind my neck.

(Soviet)"What the hell do you think your doing?"
I jumped.
(Y/N)"Oh uh washing that dish.Why?"
(Soviet)"You shouldn't be doing that."
(Y/N)"Why?"
(Soviet)"Because your not aloud to do any house work."

I nodded and he kissed my forehead.

(Soviet)"C'mon we are going clothes shopping.Then we are going to the house before UN will be mad at me."
(Y/N)"But who will look after your kids?"
(Soviet)"The maids."

I nodded and we went to the car.I sighed and went inside and Soviet starts the car.

(Soviet)"So,what shop do you want to go?"
(Y/N)"F/S (favourite shop)"

He nodded we drove.Minutes later we arrived.We both got out of the car and then I realised.I'm a human in a countryhuman world,what am I gonna do!?

(Y/N)"Um Soviet?What am I gonna do?Im a human in a country human world."
(Soviet)"Good question.Just wear this mask and sunglasses,I'm pretty sure they won't notice that you are a human."

I nodded and put them on.Hold up why does it smell like Soviets D- actually I'm not gonna talk about that.We went inside-wait what?I never knew my favourite shop was there.Oh well guess this world has everything.He gave me some clothes to try on and all he does was just keep nose bleeding.Girl what is wrong with this stupid red head country?I don't get why he is simping for a normal human.I've tried on more clothes but then I realised that Soviet needed new clothes.
(Y/N)"Soviet why don't you try buy some clothes?"
(Soviet)"Because I didn't feel like it.Plus they don't have my size."
(Y/N)"Really?Then why did I find ur size over here if it's not here?"
(Soviet)"Fine I will gets some clothes.But ur helping."
I nodded and we walked to the males section.I gave Soviet some clothes and let's just say,he is actually fine,I'm happy that he fucked me.

We finished shopping and walked back to the car.Soviet starts the car and we drove off to get back to the house.

We finally arrived at the house,Japan ran to me and hugged me tight.
(Japan)"Y/N!Your finally back!We was so worried about you!How are you feeling?"
(Y/N)"Ok I guess."
(Japan)"Are you sure?"
(Y/N)"Yes I am sure,now me and Soviet are gonna go to his room now."
I grabbed Soviets hand and we both went upstairs.
(Soviet)"Um what do you need darling~?"
(Y/N)"To talk to you."
He nodded.

Russia's POV:

I hope they are not doing what I am thinking off again.I don't want to have an another sibling.Can't believe they did it in his house and Estonia sawed it.She even told me about that.Wait how did she know what that is called?Probably learned it at school.Wait who would teach kids at the age of 5-6 how sex work?You know what?Im going to his room and make sure they will not have sex.

I walked upstairs and I opened the door.Fuck it's locked.I heard someone shouted.
"We kinda busy,You will have to wait."
It was Y/N.
(Russia)"But I need to talk to you about what I said in the call."
(Y/N)"I'm sorry Sovi but we have to do it one day."
Y/N unlocked the door and I came in.Dad was shirtless and Y/N was wearing his jumper.Her clothes was on the floor.

(Russia)"Why is your clothes on the floor Y/N and wearing dads jumper?"
(Y/N)"Oh uh I was trying on some clothes but you tried to came in so I borrowed your dads jumper."
(Russia)"Yeah right.Anyways America has been being a fucking pain to me and well.."
(Y/N)"Well what?"

UN POV:

(Y/N)"HE FUCKING DID WHAT NOW!?"

(UN)"Oh shit,a women is mad."

———————————————————————————

I'm not dead yet.Just to lazy to do it- I MEAN I'm kinda busy.Well also I been in so much pain rn 🥲
Words:1022