Pregnant pt2

Eh cringe

Eh I can't think of a child's name..I'll try maybe Malchestovia or smth..What do you guys think?

Also I might need a break again

Y/N POV:

I really do feel like puking..Fuck this I'm going to the toilet..

I went to the bathroom and then actually puked in the toilet.Soviet came by and patted my back gently

(Soviet) "Morning sickness already?"
(Y/N)"Give me a fucking pregnancy test."

No one's POV:

Soviet nodded and went to his room.He went to his drawer to see lots of condoms there.Probably 69 but anyways,he dug down and grabbed a pregnancy test.He then went back to the bathroom and gave Y/N the pregnancy test.

Soviet left the room while Y/N does her thing and she was anxious and I mean REALLY anxious.She never got pregnant so she doesn't know how it is to look after the child.But Soviet has 14 children's so he is a pro.

Maybe.

When Y/N took the pregnancy test,she was panicking.Soviet came to her and held her hand.He rubbed it softly and smiled at her.

(Soviet) "Don't be scared dear..Your gonna be fine.."

Y/N smiled at him and then went to the bathroom to check the pregnancy test and then...

Italy Empire POV:

(Stereotype incoming..I'm sorry Italians if it's kinda offensive to you)

Yummy pizza with my son how lovely is that?

I ate some pizza with my son like pepperoni pizza and cheese pizza.Not pineapple pizza because if someone eats that then I'm gonna hit them with my wine glass.

As I was saying-

(Y/N) "SON OF A BITCH!"

Eh now what happened this time?I turned to Italy,my son,who was confused as well.He wiped himself and got up.

(Italy) I guess I should check on her."

He said as he got up and I nodded.Italy left the room and I continued eating pizza because it's very important to me.Expect my son,my son is 1# important,pizza #2.Nah just kidding,pizza is way important then my kid.

Don't tell Italy though

Italy POV:

I rushed to Soviets and Y/N room to see Y/N looking at the pregnancy test and was worrying.Soviet tried to calm her down but that didn't work.Bad job Soviet..Your doing a shitty job..

(Italy) "What's happening?!"
(Soviet) "Uh...We will...Tell you later now SHUT THE FUCK UP AND FUCK OFF YOU STUPID PIZZA LOVER WHO WILL SAY MAMAMIA AFTER HE LEFT THE ROOM!"
(Italy) "Ugh mamamia!"

I left the room and did the hand thingy..Uh..🤌?I went to my father and continued eating pizza ignoring the panicking stuff that's happening with Y/N and Soviet.

Y/N POV:

(Y/N) "I can't believe I got fucking pregnant,Soviet!"
(Soviet) "Hey hey calm down,dear!Look I know what would happen to you so don't panic.I been through this with my ex wife."

I took a deep breath and nodded.I sat on the bed and sighed.Just then I felt arms wrapped around my thigh and pulled me to sit on Soviets lap.

I felt him cuddle me and was rocking me gently to calm me down,it did work and felt his head snuggle on my neck and it made me blush.

***

(Y/N) "don't we need to tell the kids?"
(Soviet) "I suppose but we also need to tell UN.."

Just then UN walked into the room and gave them a sighed.He was interested now.

(UN) "Tell me what?"
(Soviet) "Should we tell him?"
(Y/N) "I suppose.."

Soviet sighed as I sat down.Soviet sat down next to me and held my hand.He rubbed it softly and smiled at UN.

(Soviet) "Me..And Y/N are having...a child."
(UN) "Don't you have enough kids?"
(Soviet) "Be happy that I'm having another child and the mother is a sexy one-"
(Y/N) "Soviet stop it"
(UN) "Okaaay...Well I'm happy that you two are having a child..But is the child gonna live with us or live with the other kids?"
(Soviet) "Living with us."
(UN) "Well luckily we have a spare room so we can put the baby in."
(Y/N) "Oh okay."

——————————————————————————

719 words

I'm so fucking lazy.

Best quote in the world,by me:)

Continue next part