Tortured

There are 2 side of tortured.One is you by Azerbaijan and two is Soviet Union by the Baltics

Y/N POV:

Wait does that mean..?

No no,they won't go that far.I hope..
We all walked inside to some sort of lab and they all put me in a room.

(???)"Stay there until we told you to do."

She pushed me into the room and locked me there.There was basically nothing in it,so nothing to do except sit down and think about stuff.

I lay down until some country opened the door and came to me.

(???)"My boss doesn't know but we are not gonna hurt you a single bit..But we will have to if she is watching but you know.."
(Y/N)"Okay,will I ever be free?"
(???)"I promise it will be soon."
(Y/N)"Ok."
(???)"What is your name,human?"
(Y/N)"Y/N.Yours?"
(Uzbekistan)"I am Uzbekistan.The country who I talked to Mr Soviet Union."
(Y/N)"Why do you work for her?"
(Uzbekistan)"Who?Azerbaijan?If it she then that's because she promise me something I don't want to talk about.."
(Y/N)"That's alright."

I sawed him smiled at me and patted my head.I looked at him and nodded at him.

(Y/N)"I think she is coming.."
(Uzbekistan)"Shit she is!Now pretend that I hurt you.Okay?"

I nodded as Azerbaijan walked in.She looked at me and smirked.

(Azerbaijan)"I see,my servant is hurting you.That's very good of him.Servant,cut her arm!"
(Uzbekistan)"Yes boss.But can you leave?"
(Azerbaijan)"I did not tell you to ask questions at me and no I will not leave!Im watching so that you will do it!Here."

I sawed Azerbaijan grabbed a sharp knife and handed to Uzbekistan,he looked scared and turned to me.He came closer to me and grabbed my arm.He sighed as he put the sharp knife onto my arm and pushed it down.I bit my lips as he kept doing it.He done it multiple times as Azerbaijan smirked.

(Azerbaijan)"Good good,you can stop now.Leave her like that so she can have one arm covered in blood."
(Uzbekistan)"Yes boss."

We both watch Azerbaijan leave the room and Uzbekistan looked at me and hugged me.

(Uzbekistan)"I'm sorry!Please forgive me!!"
(Y/N)"Don't worry,I will forgive you."
(Uzbekistan)"Thank you!I will get something for your arm and I will contact Mr Soviet Union about what just happened.I hope he won't be mad.."
(Y/N)"I hope so as well."
(Uzbekistan)"What's that on your neck?"
(Y/N)"Oh this?"

I pointed out my necklace as he nodded.I smiled as I opened it to show him a picture of Soviet smiling.

(Y/N)"It's a necklace that Soviet gave me before you took me here.I miss seeing him and the kids.."
(Uzbekistan)"Wait..you guys are married and have kids?"
(Y/N)"Not yet."
(Uzbekistan)"Mhm-YET?!"
(Y/N)"Yeah,what's wrong with that?"
(Uzbekistan)"Oh my god!If you are getting married,can I be invited?Please?"
(Y/N)"Sure.If it's gonna happen."
(Uzbekistan)"Ah thank you!"

I saw him hugged me tight as he squealed with excitement.He let go off me and sighed.

(Uzbekistan)"Okay..I'm gonna tell Mr Soviet Union about some things and I will help you with your arm.Got it?"
(Y/N)"Got it."