Poland

Y/N POV:

I felt some movement on my face.I slowly opened my eyes to see uh-OH SHIT!

A tarantula was on my fucking face!I stayed calm even though it's my phobia.It's probably dead and I breathed on it causing it to move

...

Nope it's alive.It walked around me and then I started to shake.It felt so weird and I'm worried it might bite me.I already reck my body a lot here.I don't want to suffer a lot.

It crawled down to my chest and stand there,I stopped shaking,everyone was still asleep and I don't want to wake them up for just a spider.It then moved to Australia's head and lay there.Oh thank god.What is the time?Oh just turn midnight.I'm kinda thirsty right now,I'll guess I'll try to get a glass of water,without waking anyone up.

I slowly moved Australia's and Ukraine's head of my lap.I carefully got up without making a single noise.I tiptoed downstairs hoping that one of the stairs doesn't make a creak sound.

It was dark and I couldn't really see well.I didn't saw the last staircase and fell down.Good thing was that no one was awake.I went to the kitchen and tried to find the light switch.

When I managed to find the light switch,I turned it on and it nearly burned my eyes.I had to squint to not get blinded by it.

After getting used to the light,I got back to normal,grabbed a glass and filled it up with water.I gulped it all down and didn't really feel like sleeping.Wait hold on,what year is it in this world?Eh I'm gonna ask Soviet in the morning.

I turned off the kitchen lights,went back upstairs to Russia's room to see that Australia and Ukraine has tooked my spot.I sighed until I heard something behind me.

(???)"What are you doing at this time of the night?"

He whispered behind me.I turned around and it was Third Reich.

(Y/N)"I was getting a glass of water,why are YOU here at this time of the night?"
(Third)"Finding where everyone is.Now since they are asleep~"

He then grabbed my waste and not letting me go.He then picked me up and left the room with me on him.

(Y/N)"W-What are you doing?"
(Third)"Getting my revenge.Since you shot me."

I got mad and poked one of his eyes.He let go of me and I ran.He grabbed my hair and pulled me.I yelped but no one could hear me.Not again!I was on the floor and he was on top of me.I kicked his balls and he felled on me.I then felt something bit me on the neck really hard.Third Reich was biting me on the neck again.Every second of his mouth on my neck,he keeps doing it harder and harder.It's was so painful but I then pushed him off me and felt blood dripping down to my chest.

(Y/N)"Now I have to clean this up,thanks a lot."

I showed him the middle finger and he looked at me and smiled.Why was he smiling?Eh what ever.Jeez I need to be more careful now.

I went to the bathroom to see how bad it is.Eh not that bad,(Oh my goodness I need to stop putting "eh" but I can't)a plaster would work with it.Oh wait.I forgot those other bites Third Reich did to me.Eh I guess I'm gonna cover my neck with plasters.But I'm too lazy to go downstairs I mean the stairs are so long and it's just a waste of time.I hope there is some around here.

I looked around the draws,behind the mirror,everywhere but couldn't find a single plaster.God dang it!Ugh I will just dap it with some tissues and it will stop bleeding so much.

(???)"Witam kim jesteś?"

I turned around to see a small country.This country kinda looked like Poland but also has wings.

(Y/N)"I'm sorry but I don't speak polish.."
(???)"Och, przepraszam, przedstawię cię rano."
(Y/N)"Huh?"

He then left the room and went downstairs.What was that?Oh well I'm just gonna continue patting it on the bite and act like nothing has ever happened.Oh it's stop bleeding.Eh time to go to sleep then.

I went back to Russia's room and thank god no one's is awake.Ukraine and Australia has moved so I can get back at the space where I was before.I slowly got in and put Australia's and Ukraine's head on my lap to get them comfortable and not have a bad neck in the morning.I closed my eyes and successfully went to sleep without waking anyone up here.

Sleeping....

My eyes fluttered opened to see a sunny day.Ok what the hell is wrong with this universe weather?Snow first then sun next and then rain and now sunny again?Oh everyone's awake,they are probably waiting for me downstairs.I sighed and got out of Russia's room.Damn I didn't even realise that this wasn't Soviets room.Wait a minute,Wait I remember something.That one country who sawed me last night.I don't know what he said but I'm gonna see him right now.

After I brush my teeth.I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth very gently so my mouth doesn't bleed,just kidding I went aggressively and my mouth wasn't covered in blood,good.

Oh hold on,I'm still wearing the clothes I wore yesterday.Eh no need to change then?hopefully I don't stink for the rest of the day.

I got out of the bathroom and walked downstairs (again).They were all in the living room,waiting for me?

(UN)"Ah your finally here Y/N!We got a new country that's gonna be staying for a bit,well there is some countries that are coming but their not here yet."
(Y/N)"Who is it?"
(UN)"Meet Poland!"

The little country came in front of me and waved.

(???)"Hello human!Im poland,I swear I met you before last night.You was patting a tissue on your neck,remember?"
(Y/N)"Hey Poland,eh I do remember that."
(Poland)"What's your name human?"
(Y/N)"Y/N."
(Poland)"Wow,you have a beautiful name and voice!"
(Y/N)"Oh thank you."

I smiled at him and he smiled back.Cutie.(WAIT NOT WHAT YOUR THINKING OFF,YOU ARE NOT SIMPING FOR A CHILD)

(UN)"Anyways,breakfast is ready,come here and eat."

We all went to the dining room and sat here with food in front of us.It was waffles.Yum.We all finished eating and I washed the dishes again.I felt kinda weird about Poland but it's probably nothing.He is just a sweet innocent country,I'm sure nothing has ever been wrong with him.

I guess I'm actually gonna change now and go
outside a bit.Since I have nothing to do.

——————————————————————————

11461 words

My head is killing me so much that I want to scream.