FREEDOM!!

(Also probably be short part)

Guess what?
Your free now!
So sad :(

~A few days later~

Y/N POV:

Damn it..Everything hurts now.How long will I ever be free?I hope-

(Uzbekistan)"Y/N?Mr Soviet Union wants to talk to you."
(Y/N)"About what?"
(Uzbekistan)"I do not know,it is a private conversation with you and Mr Soviet Union."
(Y/N)"Okay,does Azerbaijan knows about this?"
(Uzbekistan)"Good thing is that Ms.Azerbaijan does not know about it.Now hurry up before Mr Soviet Union hangs up."

I nodded and followed Uzbekistan to some phone room and he gave me the phone.I sighed as I heard Soviet's voice.

(Soviet)"Y/N??"
(Y/N)"Hm?"
(Soviet)"Oh my god I miss you so much,how bad does it hurt?"
(Y/N)"I miss you too Sovi,everything hurts still.I'm guessing Lithuania is with you,am I right?"
(Soviet)"Yes,with Latvia and Estonia who is currently totally torturing me with that game."
(Y/N)"Haha and what is the game called?"
(Soviet)"It's doesn't matter now.Oh Lithuania wants to talk to you."
(Y/N)"Okay."

I heard him put his phone near Lithuania and I heard her voice,her sweet,cute voice that wants me to kidnap her.(I mean your her mom so you don't have to kidnap her but you can if you want)

(Lithuania)"Hello!"
(Y/N)"Hey there Lithuania.You alright?"
(Lithuania)"I'm very happy!Daddy let's us play with him but he is now curled up in a ball probably sobbing."
(Y/N)"Oh what did you do to him?"
(Lithuania)"Me,Latvia and Estonia make him into a princess!"
(Y/N)"Oh,he must be a very beautiful princess I hope."
(Lithuania)"Oh he is!He is so pretty that Russia took a picture of him."
(Y/N)"So sad that I missed it.."
(Lithuania)"Don't worry,when you come back then you can help us!"
(Soviet)"Wait n-"
(Y/N)"That would be lovely,I got to go now Lithuania.I will see you one day.Bye,your mom loves you remember?"
(Lithuania)"I will mom and I will love you two.Bye."

I ended the call and laughed a bit because of what they did to Soviet.Uzbekistan looked at me confused but I completely lost it and burst into laughter.

(Uzbekistan)"Why are you laughing?"
(Y/N)"Oh jeez,Soviets kids made him into a princess.Now I can imagine it now."

I saw Uzbekistan giggled a bit and grabbed my arm.

(Uzbekistan)"I found a way out of here,your gonna be free."
(Y/N)"Really?"
(Uzbekistan)"Yes!Now follow me."

I followed Uzbekistan to some sort of room.He sighed and opened some door that lead outside.

(Uzbekistan)"Azerbaijan can not know this place,if she did then I would not be able to free you Miss."
(Y/N)"Aren't you coming?"
(Uzbekistan)"I'm afraid not.I have to work for her."
(Y/N)"Oh I understand."
(Uzbekistan)"But I can take you back to the countries home.You need a helicopter to get to the other side of the land."

I nodded and we ran as fast as we can out of the door,luckily there was no security behind that door so we just ran to some helicopter.

(Uzbekistan)"Hop in,we do not have enough time!"

I nodded and hopped in as the helicopter started.We took off and the place was long gone from the distance.(I hope you did enjoy your stay)