The obbession (uh smut..?)

Smut warning I think..

~a few days later~

Third person:

Third Reich was just basically spying on Y/N, he is still obsessed with her still. Y/N was busy feeding Ace while Soviet is trying to fix the crib to make it more stable enough to not make it break the next day.

Third Reich then actually stubbed his toe by the door thingy (idk) and held his grunted so that he wouldn't get caught. He then quietly walked to their room to steal some of Y/Ns stuff, to use it and make him love her more. No one knows why he is just obsessed with her. He knew Soviet would basically send him to the gulag if he tried to fuck with their family.

He quickly got out of the room and went to his own one to just smell all the stuff that Y/N used, for example clothes, perfumes, etc.

Y/N went back to hers and Soviets room to find some of her stuff is missing but she was sure that she would find them one day.

Soviet came to their room while holding Ace still. He looked confused as Y/N was still looking for her stuff.

(Y/N) "Where is that bitch.."

She said as she just gave up. Soviet just stared at her as Ace cried for a bit. That bitch is hungry again. So as Y/N always have to do, breast feed (shut up it's normal) him as Soviet left the room to get something.

**

Time passed and Ace was asleep. Y/N and Soviet laying in the bed as Soviet felt weird.. horny..

(Soviet) "Y/N.. Can we..?"
(Y/N) "Soviet no.. I just had a baby a few days ago.."
(Soviet) "What about I just..."

He said while going down between her legs as he spread them open wide to remove her thong.

(Y/N) "Soviet!"
(Soviet) "Relax darling.."

He said while having his head closer to her pussy as he licked it. Y/N moaned slightly as she covered her mouth because of it. Soviet got more passionate with eating her pussy out as Y/N gripped onto the bedsheets.

(Y/N) "Ahh.. Soviet calm down.."

He looked at Y/N as he smirked. He kept on licking her pussy as he went even more passionate about it and faster. Y/N started to moan a bit more louder as she begged herself that no one will come in.

But her thoughts ruined it. Third Reich walked in and saw it. But instead of being shocked, he blushed as his own cock got hard as he quickly left the room. Fucking pervert..

Soviet then shoved 2 fingers inside Y/N's pussy as he kissed her while fingering her tight cunt. He didn't go aggressive since he didn't want to hurt her but he just went to a slow pace.

**

UK POV:

I was laying in bed while I was looking at a picture of me, France, America, Canada, Australia and New Zealand all happy. Now it is just America being a pedo. France being a cheater. New Zealand and Australia just disappeared and Canada stayed the same.. Canada is my favourite son. Sorry kids.

Anyways, I sat up and looked around. Maybe some champagne might cheer me up.

**

Y/N POV

I laid in bed as Soviet cuddled me. I feel exhausted.. and really stretched out..

I sighed as I put back my clothes on while trying not to wake him up and went back to sleep with him

While we were sleeping, I heard someone walking into our room and taking pictures of us.. I couldn't open my eyes but I heard a German giggle. (As in like JA JA JA JA- I'm jk. Sorry)

I feel like it was either third Reich or G.E.. Germany wouldn't dare do this. I just know.

Anyways, hours went by and I finally woke up to see Soviet off the bed. I guess he fell off then. I chuckled a bit as I got up and carefully walked past him to not step on him.

I put on my outfit of the day and went downstairs to see Uk sitting in the chair drinking champagne. Since when did he drink?

(Y/N) "Uk? I'd never knew u drink."
(Uk) "Oh um yeah.. having hard time."
(Y/N) "With what?"
(Uk) "Does not matter, do not worry love.."

I nodded as I walked in the living room to see I.E and Italy eating pizza together. J.E and Japan reading some manga and G.E and Germany just watching this static tv.

(Germany) "You alright there N/N? You seem confused."
(Y/N) "N/N?"
(Germany) "Sorry Y/N."
(Y/N) "No no, it is fine. Just didn't expect any one to remember it."
(Germany) "What do you mean?"
(Y/N) "Nothing. Where's third Reich?"
(G.E) "in his room, thinking about someone."
(Y/N) "Oh okay.. do you know who?"
(G.E) "Nah."

I stayed silent as I nodded and walked away. I went upstairs to check on Soviet as I saw him still on the floor. I chuckled a bit as I tried to pick him up and put him back to bed. I kissed his forehead and tucked him in.

That fucker almost broke my back due to how heavy he was..

I walked to Ace's room as I see him sleeping softly.
The cutest on Ace's face while he is sleeping makes me wanna cry with happy tears.

I left the room to see Russia and Ukraine slapping each other faces. Jesus Christ..

(Y/N) "What are you doing..?"
(Russia) "Slapping"
(Y/N) "Why..?"
(Ukraine) "Cuz it's fun."

I stayed silent as I blinked a couple times. Okay this is probably normal for them, just hope one of them doesn't end up in the hospital. I then heard Soviet groaned as I knew he was awake. I walked to our room and see him just laying in the bed with his leg out and drool came out of his mouth. I saw his eyes opening and fluttering as he saw me smiling at him and he was shirtless with his muscular chest flexing.. Sexy..

(Soviet) "Hey my love."
(Y/N) "Hi, how was your sleep?"
(Soviet) "it was boring without you to cuddle and squeeze."

I chuckled softly as I came to him and kissed his cheek. His skin was a bit rough since he was growing a beard.. he is growing too fast while I am not aging a bit.

(Soviet) "Hey that is my job!"
(Y/N) "I know.."

I said softly as I hugged him as I felt him melt on me.. Aww..

Third reich POV

Jesus Y/N is so fucking perfect.. I wish there is another way of having her unless...

————————————————————————————

1154 words

Back my Pookies 😘

I'm fine now dw

Lin_HongKongese  it's for ya my Pookie wookie dookie