Chapter two

No pov
For the past 3 days the grabber would come downstairs and sit with Finney as he tried to eat in peace. The food was also pretty mid.

He would try and talk to the young boy but was usually ignored or had very few words.

But today was different, Finney got breakfast and the man seemed pissed for some reason. Finney didn't want him to get mad at him so he just stayed quiet.

The man left before Finney finished, taking the food with him. Finn didn't say anything about it and just sat there.

But throughout the day he was bored out of his mind. The man brought him water in the afternoon but Finn didn't drink it, he was starving he just wanted food.

He was bored, but in his defence that's better than being dead. He walked around the basement to pass the time.

It's was close to evening and Finney was hungry, he hoped that he could eat soon. This felt like prison, nothing bad had actually happened to him except the fact he was kidnapped.

It just felt like he was being punished for something he didn't do. But that evening he didn't hear the talking, maybe he should have screamed when I had the chance.

He flopped down on the bed rolling over a bit and accidentally falling off. He groaned and stood back up and brushed himself off.

Finn's pov
Usually he would bring me food by now but still nothing, first he takes my food away from me and then doesn't even feed me. I'm gonna die from starvation.

That's when the door opened again, but this time it was someone else. My eyes went wide, He looked my age, he was short and had medium length hair.

He had a cool outfit but I tried not to stare, then for a second, I thought he could help me. But he was carrying a tray of food, so I'm pretty sure he wasn't here to help.

"Here, eat." Was all he said. He put down the tray and stood there leaning against the wall with his arms crossed.

I didn't know what to do, I was so confused.
"Who are you?" He didn't reply.

I slowly went over to the food. Usually it would be something bland and plain but this looked really good.

I took the plate and walked away a bit to be more comfortable. I ate in silence looking up a few times at the other boy. He looked serious and pretty.

" What's your name?" I asked

He looked at me and didn't respond again, he waited till I finished my food. Then took the tray and the dish back upstairs without saying anything.

Robin pov
Once I reached the top of the stairs I threw the dishes in the dishwasher and made my way to my room. But my dad stopped me right before I entered the room.

"Did you bring him food?"

"Yes, it's almost 9 a clock and you haven't really given him anything today." I defended.

"Did you talk to him?" I shook my head, no.

"Did he talk to you?"

"Omg, yes. Now can I go to sleep and not be interrogated?" I said annoyed. He nodded and I went to my room, shutting the door behind me.

I went to sleep pretty easily, still thinking of the fact there was a cute boy my age in my basement.

My dad is fucking weird but I'm not gonna let him starve that poor boy to death. My dad was also pissed off about work today, so I bet that Finney kid was glad not to see him.

I'm surprised he didn't recognize me, since we do go to the same school. I'm a year old though so we don't have classes together or anything like that.

I'm glad I heard my dad just go back to bed and not go downstairs. It probably wouldn't have gone well.

(Ik and I'm sorry that this chapter is short.)

(676 words)