chapter 38

Chapter 38

No pov
It's been about a week since the window thing, they had it fixed and re done now. And Finn had had a few break downs but never told his boyfriend what was done to him in that room.

He was able to walk and function just fine now, and mentally just seemed a little on edge. Robin's dad noticed this, he didn't interact with the kid much but did keep an eye on him.

Robin knew his dad was waiting for my boyfriend to just do one more thing wrong. But he knew Finney Blake wasn't a total idiot, so he doubts that anything is going to happen.

Finney was currently standing in the bathroom staring at himself in the mirror, pulling at his hair a bit. He didn't really like it, he wanted it shorter again.

He debated on trying to find scissors but thought the better option would be to go to his partner. He kept poking at his bangs then called for Robin.

"Hey Robin, can you come here!?" He hollered, opening the bathroom door to poke his head out

Almost instantly his boyfriend zoomed to where he was, standing at the ready. "What? What happened!?" He sounded panicked.

"I really want to cut my hair, do you know how?" Finn said, getting closer to the mirror, admiring his face.

Robin dramatically gasped like he was overly offended, putting his hand over his heart pretending like he had been shot.

"How short?" Robin asked not to open his eyes, the 'pain' being too much to bare.

"Like the way it was before" Finn turned and rolled his eyes at his ridiculous boyfriend.

Robin sighed in relief, he had thought his boyfriend meant really short. "Sure I can try, should I cut mine too?" Robin said, knowing the drama he was causing.

Finn made his way over to him, grabbed his shoulders , and took a deep breath and looked into robin's eyes.

"If you ever cut your beautiful hair I will cry." He explained very thoroughly.

Robin giggled and nodded, he didn't plan to cut his hair shorter anytime soon. And he knew how much Finney loved it, he loved Finn's hair too.

He actually preferred it like it was before, so he was happy his boyfriend wanted it that way again.

He went to go find some scissors and grabbed a comb and brush, he prayed that he wouldn't mess this up. As he was walking out of the kitchen with the supplies his dad appeared.

He seems to always show up when he's not wanted there, he really needs to get a life. That's when Robin noticed he was in his magician outfit.

His dad stopped him with his stupid line he said way too much, and it was creepy.

"Wanna see a magic trick?" He waved a dumb wand in Robin's face.

"No dad, I want to cut my boyfriend's hair." Robin said annoyed.

"Well fine, I know where I'm not wanted," he said, flipping his cape and heading out the front door with his magic supplies.

Robin continued on his way, his dad hasn't had a magic job in a while. That's why he had his other job where he could work from home. He doesn't really know what he does, some sort of design platform.

Finn's pov
What was taking my boyfriend so long, I was sitting on a chair in the middle of the washroom waiting. The more I looked at my hair the more I didn't like it.

Finally my boyfriend entered the room, he put some stuff on the counter. Then he turned my chair around so that I wasn't facing the mirror.

"You better not wreck my hair" I said, starting to fake cry dramatically.

"No promises"

I scoffed but then sat back up straight and let him do his thing. First he brushed it which was extremely painful, I haven't brushed my hair in months.

"Oow" I gasped as my head was pulled back by my hair.

"Sorry! Your hair is a mess, but in a cute way" he said.

Once it was all brushed out it was in my face and it was frizzy, and now my head hurts from all the pulling.

He sprayed water on it, missing completely and hitting my neck with the cold liquid. I jumped a bit and he giggled, he did it on purpose I bet.

Then he pulled out the scissors, I held my breath and stayed still as possible. He started cutting away, it felt professional.

"Have you done this before?" I asked because he seemed like he had experience.

"Yeah, once or twice" he answered and went back to doing my hair.

Before I knew it he was done and was blow drying my newly short hair. It seemed to be taking forever, I just wanted to see the results.

"Are you done yet?" I whined trying to turn my head but he made me face away before I could even catch a glimpse of myself.

"Not yet"

"C'mon let me see-" I pleaded, trying to turn my head once again.

He gently hit my head with the thin comb, I whimpered and pretended it hurt when really I barely felt it. He instantly apologised and kissed my head.

Only a few more minutes passed and he was done, finally my neck felt stiff. He turned my chair around and waved his hands around dramatically around my head.

It was really good, still a bit longer than I would have liked but it was pretty close to how it was before. I think he parted my hair differently so that was new, but I liked it.

I smiled and played with my hair a bit, I was actually shocked. I thought Robin would somehow accidentally burn it off, there was a chance.

I hugged Robin " thank you thank you!! I love it!" I was so excited, I felt amazing.

He hugged back saying he was happy that I liked it. I hugged him even tighter then gave him a nice kiss.

(1,020 words)