chapter 21

Chapter 21

No pov
Everyday for the past week, almost two, Robin has brought his boyfriend upstairs and they have just chilled as the other got used to the new setting.

Finn seemed to be more comfortable everyday, and Albert hasn't done anything. He's been in a decent mood and he's let the boys do as they please.

He did keep a close eye on Finney though.

Finn's pov
I waited close to the door for Robin, it was around the time he would come down. I heard the door unlock and practically started bouncing on my feet.

He opened the door and I jumped into Robins arms, he was so strong. He would carry me anytime I wanted and I loved it. But I decided to walk today.

"I have something special planned!" He said excitedly, and started pulling me up the stairs.

He pulled me to the kitchen, passing his dad on the way, he just gave .e a smile and I focused on Robin.

In the kitchen where a bunch of bowls and cake mixes were set out, my boyfriend looked super excited. I smiled and he pulled me closer to the counter.

"What kind do you want to make? I was thinking we could make it in a heart shape!" He clapped his hands together jumping up and down.

I looked around a little overwhelmed by all of it but it was cute. I looked at the boxes and there was a few flavours.

"This one?" I said picking it up. He nodded

"What do we need?" He asked

I started reading out the ingredients needed and instructions, as he rushed around to get everything.

I was slightly bent over the counter as I read the box, I looked back to see what Robin was grabbing when I noticed his dad letting his eyes go over me a bit.

He went back to what he was doing when he noticed me, that's when my partner put a large bowl in front of me.

"Will this one work?"

I nodded and opened the box, I poured it in and the other started mixing. I gave him a weird look

"Is there nothing to mix yet?" I explained, he giggled "I know"

He then grabbed the eggs out of the fridge and cracked one in, I checked to make sure there were no shells. I cracked the other eggs and he started whisking it together.

I grabbed the next ingredients and set them out, then started searching for the measuring cups. Robin noticed me having trouble finding them so he showed me where most things are.

We were almost mixing the stuff when Robin had to go to the bathroom so he left for a moment. I just stood there akwardly waiting, that's when his dad showed up.

"Whatcha making?" He asked stepping into the kitchen.

"Um cake.." I answered and he came a little closer.

"Sounds fun, could I join you?" He asked still moving closer, I could only stutter.

Then Robin came back, he quickly came into the kitchen to see what was happening. He rolled his eyes and put me behind him.

"Dad dont you have better things to do?"

"Why can't I spend quality time with my two favourite boys?" He put his hands on his hips and Robin crossed your arms.

My boyfriend stood there till his dad walked away and we went back to baking. We had just finished mixing the batter when he dipped his finger in to taste it.

"Robin, you're gonna get sick!" I snapped pulling the bowl away from him, but he dipped his finger in again but this time didn't put it in his mouth.

He looked at me then poked my nose, putting the colourful batter on my face. I dramatically gasped and then poked my finger in the mix.

I wiped it on his cheek and he looked shocked but laughed, he tried to put more on me but I moved and it went on my lips.

I was not gonna risk getting salmonella, but robin would. He giggled and then kissed me, taking most of it off my lips.

My face went red and I turned back to the pans and started pouring the batter in before my boyfriend could steal anymore.

He popped it into the oven and set the timer, I leaned back and sighed. He put away most of the bags and ingredients.

As we waited for the timer I sat cross cross on the floor staring at the oven. He was standing over me then leaned over me to see me face.

He giggled "what?" I asked

"Your so pretty ~" he cooed, I giggled and pulled him down into a kiss.

He slipped forward a fell hitting his head on the oven, he rubbed his head and I held back my laughter as I made sure he was okay.

"Everything okay in here?" His dad peeked over the corner.

We both nodded and then Robin caught me off guard by pulling my face against his. I didn't know what to do with my hands so I just put them on his shoulders.

We parted and he then looked over and snapped I thought it was at me for a second but then noticed his dad standing right there.

"Dad! Go away!" He snapped,

"Last time I checked this is my kitchen" he explained, Robin rolled his eyes.

After a few more minutes the oven beeped. Robin was about to open it and pull it out. I slapped his hand on the reflex and quickly apologised.

"I'm sorry! You're gonna burn yourself if you do that." I explained.

He held his hand and started being overdramatic "oh the pain, oh could you!?" He taunted.

I rolled me eyes and then his dad showed up "what's going on?" He looked at Robin who was still holding his un-injured hand.

"Did he hit you?" He asked.

"No no! It was accidental, I'm fine!" He quickly reached.

His dad put on an oven mitt and pulled out our cake, that was pretty good. We wanted it to be a heart so my boyfriend grabbed a knife and started carving it into the shape.

And I ate the scraps that he cut off, well more like kept stealing them. After that he pulled out a jar of icing and grabbed two spatulas.

We both did our best to evenly ice the cake, it wasn't perfect but that's okay. I found the sprinkle's and started covering it in them.

"There all done!" My lover said proudly as I licked the icing off the tool.

I tried to lick his but he quickly noticed and snatched it back. We cleaned up the kitchen and admired our work.

Just as we were about to cut into it his dad came around the corner, again. I mean he did live there and he left us alone most of it.

"Hey I'm heading out in ten minutes so Robin you know what that means." He gave Robin a look even though I knew what it meant.

We quickly cut the cake and put it on two plates and he took me down stairs. I sat on the mattress and looked around, I hated this basement. It was still just as creepy as it was before.

We ate and then Robin headed upstairs, not before giving me a kiss like he always does. It was always a soft pleasant kiss, even if it was short.

(1,257 words)