Chapter 23

Chapter 23

No pov
The TV incident was about three days ago and everything is okay, so far. Albert hasn't left the two boys home alone again yet but they have found plenty of things to do.

Most of the time Finn was just doing something quiet and just wanted to be near Robin. He didn't care if they were drawing or watching a show, he just wanted Robin there.

He hated being alone in the basement, lately he hasn't been down there much. Sometimes he would fall asleep upstairs and then be carried down, once he was also carried back up before he woke up.

It was currently evening and Finn was upstairs with his boyfriend and kidnapper. It was pretty quiet besides robin's dad talking to him,  he doesn't talk much around him.

Finn's pov
I was just too tired too, I kept leaning on Robin's shoulder and almost falling asleep. I could barely finish eating, so after dinner Robin just took me to the couch.

I curled up there while they cleaned up the kitchen and was now half asleep. I moved around a bit and tucked myself in more of a ball shape.

I heard two pairs of footsteps coming closer to me but I still just laid there. "I'll take him to my room" I heard Robin whisper

"It's getting late Robin,..."

"Please?" He begged

His dad sighed and I didn't hear anymore words, then I was being picked up. One arm under my knees and one around my back.

It was Robin, he carried me to his room and put me on his bed, almost falling on me in the process. He noticed me peeking.

"Oh your awake…" he pointed out

I shook my head and rolled over not really having a thought in my brain. I heard his belt being removed, I shifted a bit at the unpleasant sound.

He crawled into his bed and I felt him wrap his body against mine. His bare legs were soft and I wanted to touch them, just to feel them.

But I didn't, I felt his breath close to my neck. That's when I felt like something was off, this was different, then it hit me.

"Don't I have to sleep downstairs…?' I whispered

He just shushed me and told me to go to sleep, so I closed my eyes and drifted off easily. It was the best sleep I've had in week, months.

As I laid there peacefully enjoying what was playing in my head, I was jolted up. I had been roughly thrown onto the hard mattress, I was still half asleep but Robin shut the door looking pissed.

He didn't say anything to me, or anything I heard him say at least. I laid there not even aware of the room I was in, then my eyes went wide and sat up in a panic.

My head thrashed around the room, cold, dark and grimy. What did I do, I didn't do anything wrong. I listened and I didn't talk back. I haven't tried to run or even thought about it.

I gripped my hair and started hyperventilating, one second I was fine in my boyfriend's arms and the next I'm trapped back down here for some reason.

I rolled to my side not releasing the painful grip on my brown hair. My vision went blurry with tears and the salty liquid went down my cheek, why was I down here.

As I felt my voice and feeling bubble up I wanted to scream, but would it make whatever I did worse….

I kept my mouth shut and the sound of my sobs filled the creepy room. It was still slightly dark out so it was really early.

As my crying slowed and I gained control of my breath and thoughts a bit more I heard something. Lots of movement and talking from upstairs, but it didn't sound familiar.

I stayed quiet listening in till I heard someone rush towards the basement door. There were a few whispers and then Robin came rushing down, his expression quickly turned to worry when he saw me.

As a few more tears ran down my cheek I tried to wipe them away before he saw.

I assumed I looked like I had been crying alot, because I had been. He ran over to me and got on the mattress cupping my face.

"Hey no no, it's okay" he said taking my hands out of my hair and holding one of them.

"I'm sorry.. I'm sorry whatever I did I didn't mean to, I promise" I pleaded as the tears started falling again.

"No you didn't do anything, it's okay!" He replied sounding slightly panicked

"What did I do then? " I rubbed my eyes with my sleeve.

"Nothing, you did nothing. My uncle came last night, that's why I had to put you down here" he explained

I just put my arms out a bit for a hug which he excitedly jumped into, tightly wrapping his arms around me. Then I heard another whisper, it was his dad he was close to the stairs

"Robin, c'mon"

My boyfriend sat up and gave me a quick kiss and promised me he'd come back. I nodded and he also said not to make noise, I pulled him into another kiss.

He pulled away and hurried upstairs leaving there in the basement once again alone.

By afternoon I was starving. I hoped someone would come down soon. I heard plenty of noise from upstairs but I stayed quiet.

Soon enough there was drawing scattered across the floor, I wish I could colour them. I leaned against the wall and waited trying to bear through the pain in my stomach.

I closed my eyes but the door creaked open, I looked up excited to see Robin but it wasn't.

It was his dad, he carried some food and he had his mask off. I was sad that my boyfriend wasn't there, he put the food down in front of me.

"Go ahead, I know you're hungry." He said he was right. I moved slightly closer pulling the tray towards me and moving back to where I was.

(1040 words)