chapter 26

Chapter 26

No pov 

Finn woke up and his legs felt alright, it didn't hurt anymore and he could stand with no pain. His body felt okay, he felt better in Robin's arms though.

That's when he realized his lover wasn't there, he sat up and looked around the room, it was still robins. He got up and went to the door, but it was locked.

He huffed and called out for the other, "Robin? Robin!" 

Footsteps came to the door and stopped, the door opened slowly and Robin peeked in. He gestured for the other to come to him.

Finney did so, he got close to the other feeling cold without their body. Finney just leaned against the other with his tired body.

Robin smiled and patted his head then picked him up and carried him to the kitchen. Once Robin sat down at the table he didn't remove the other off him, held him closer.

His dad walked out of the kitchen and saw the two boys, He put two plates of breakfast down in front of them. 

The fluffy haired boy didn't even move or think of eating but his boyfriend was. Robin pulled him away from him enough to feed him.

Finney lazily ate and then got off the other's lap and sat beside him. He put there hands together under the table and kept his head down.

After they finished eating Robin got up and Finn followed, reaching to hold the other hand again. 

Finn's pov

I followed him as he walked till we reached his room, he turned around and jumped a bit. I guess he didn't realise I was following him.

"I'm just grabbing a hoodie..?" He explained

He pulled one out of the drawer and put it on, I was a little annoyed that he didn't give me one so I just hugged him.

I refused to let go.

"Finn I can't move, I'll pick you up in a second " he said but I didn't and he sighed struggling to move

Throughout the day I haven't left his side no matter what, I just knew if I was with him his dad couldn't get to me.

I was practically on top of him this evening, but his dad didn't try to touch me. He did watch me very closely and how I acted.

I think he's waiting for me to do something, but there's a fat chance of that. All I want is to be with Robin right now.

We were both chilling out in his room as he put away some stuff. He randomly asked a question.

"Hey, would it be okay if I called you a nickname?" I nodded

"Like what?"

"Well I could call you mi amor, it's Spanish for my love?" He explained

"Sure, can I call you honey then?" I asked, he said that was fine.

I knew he spoke Spanish since he's said plenty of things in it, mostly under his breath. I didn't think his dad understood it either because he always gave him confused looks.

But I thought it sounded beautiful, the way the accent just rolled off his tongue. After we went over a few more pet names that we liked he took me to the kitchen.

His dad was in the living room as Robin searched the cabinets for something I just stood there. His dad got up and helped his son find what he needed.

He looked at me, his eyes trailed down and bit and I grabbed onto Robin hiding my body from the man. As I squeezed the fabric of his shirt he looked at me for a second then glared at his dad.

"Really? He's not doing anything wrong, just leave him alone." He said then picked me up and took me back to his room 

He had a drink in his hand. I don't know what it was but it looked good. He made sure I was okay which I was now.

He handed me the drink and I looked at it, I took a sip and it wasn't burning hot but still warm. After a few minutes of talking and drinking it I felt very tired.

My eyes felt heavy for some reason, most of the time I don't get tired till later. But my boyfriend took the cup just as I fell asleep on his bed.

Robins pov

He drank almost all of the sleep drink, it was supposed to knock him out in under an hour and it did.

He hit the bed and I tucked him in and gave him a quick kiss before sitting at my desk. I had a bunch of school work to catch up, and I knew I couldn't if Finn kept clinging to me.

Don't get me wrong I love it but I needed to focus, he also definitely needed more sleep. His sleep schedule is horrible and he had eye bags most of the time.

He should wake up in about 3 hours, plenty of time to get this done without worrying about him getting hurt.

He looked so peaceful it was almost distancing how beautiful he is. I was so lucky, I'm kinda glad my dad kidnapped him.

(874 words)