chapter 12

Chapter 12

Finn's pov

I'm really frickin bored, it's been a few days since I got to go upstairs. Even if it was only for a shower it was nice, I wanted to ask Robin if I could do that again.

But he says that his dad is off work for a few days because he got a "cold", so he's gonna be home more. I was so bored I think I'm going insane. 

Robin opened the door, he comes down almost everyday now to see me. "Hey!" I said excitedly.

"Hey, what made you so happy?" He asked, raising a brow.

"Nothing." I giggled. I was just happy to see him.

He sat down and we just looked at each other for a moment "is your dad here?" I asked, he knew where this was going. I've asked like 20 times, I'm surprised he hasn't gotten mad at me.

Hile sighed "yes Finn, and before you ask. No, I can't take you up the stairs for any reason." He explained.

I groaned and leaned back on the bed  '' I'm bored".

He laid on top of me snuggling into my neck, I seemed to trust him now, he's never even gotten mad at me. 

"Yeah I know. "

We laid there cuddling for a while, it's mostly all we do besides kiss sometimes. I don't know what we really are but I don't really care. 

He sat up for a minute and just looked at me playing with my hair and then creasing my cheek. I giggled a bit "what are you doing?" I asked.

Smirking down at me he laid back down close to my neck. I gave a small smile and then felt something different.

He kissed my neck a bit and then went to my lips, we kissed slowly as usual. Enjoying the feeling of our lips dancing together, when we parted he went back to my neck.

He kissed it again "Robin what are you-" he cut me off by starting to suck on the skin. I whined to the unexpected and new feeling.

"H-hey Robin? I breathed out. I tried not to make any noise. He has never done this, he usually always asks first too.

"Hmm?" He hummed

I kept whining, it's the only sound that would come from my lips. I sounded pathetic, my neck was sensitive I guess. 

He sat up "hey you okay?" He asked.

I crawled back a bit before he could do it again, it didn't hurt or anything I just wasn't expecting that. Then his eyes went to my neck and he looked more nervous.

"Oh no….." he mumbled

"What?"

"I'm really sorry, but umm…I may have left a hickey." My eyes went wide.

"What if your dad sees it?" I was worried.

Robins pov

I froze, he was right. 'What would my dad think, he might be mad. Or he might not care at all, well he shouldn't be mad. We didn't do that, he would probably be jealous.'

Finn started worrying and panicking asking me like 30 questions. "Hey Finn it's ok-"

"No but what if he hurts you? Or me or both of us, what if I can't see you what if- mhhf" I cut him off with my lips.

It was a quick but sweet kiss. "It's gonna be ok Finn. Here, you can give me one too" I moved my shirt away from my neck, exposing it more.

"Won't you get in trouble?" He wondered.

I shook my head "nah" to be honest I had no clue, I could get grounded but that would be stupid. Finn nodded and slowly got closer to my neck, he held my shirt a bit and I put my hand just above his waist.

He softly pressed his lips against the skin, my neck wasn't sensitive so I thought this would be easy to handle. He slowly started sucking on the skin, biting me a bit.

"Hey I didn't bite you …" I was reminded.

He chuckled a bit and keep making out with my neck, leaving a dark hickey. He backed up and smiled for a second admiring what he did.

"That was fun" he said.

"Oh it's fun when you do it to me, but not when I do it to you?" I teased.

"Maybe~"

I kissed him but soon pulled away causing him to lean forward for more. I checked the time and realised I needed to go back upstairs .

I said goodbye to Finn and made my to the door, I was a little nervous to walk upstairs with a hickey on my neck. I had no clue how my dad would react, but it was my fault.

Once I reached the main floor my dad was working on something at the table. He only looked up for a second and then did a double take.

"What's on your neck?" He asked sternly

"Nothing." I replied

"Come here." 

I did as I was told and walked closer to him so he could get a better look at my marked neck. He then then gave me a wide eyed look, he the took a deep breath and went back to what he was doing.

"Did he fuck you?" He asked casually

I coughed out shocked at what he said "no no, I- he didn't!" I stuttered

"So you fucked hi-" 

"No one fucked!" I started and walked to the kitchen to get some water. 

I don't think he believes me but whatever, I got my water and did some school work. He went down to the basement to bring him dinner, he stayed down there for maybe 30 minutes.

I was just about to check if Finn was ok but my dad opened the door before I could. "What are you doing?" He asked.

"I was gonna ask the same thing."

"I was talking to him, not that it's any of your business." He said.

At this point I didn't even argue, there was no point. He knew it was my business, me and Finn had something going on. I don't know what but it was something.

I didn't hear any crying or sounds of distress so I assume he was okay. Surprisingly my dad didn't really talk much the hickeys alot but he did bring it up once though.

"So I'm assuming he bit you?" 

I choked on my food. "Why do you ask?"

"Because you have a bite mark. And he doesn't." 

How close did he have to get to Finn to see if he had a bite mark or not. Which he obviously didn't since I didn't bite him.

We left the conversation at that.

(1,107 words)