Chapter 43

Chapter 43

No pov
Mr. Blake was a little confused that his son wanted to be around that Robin kid due to what events had played out.

The two boys have been separated for almost a week now, having to talk to some police about what happened.

The police passed it saying Finney was brainwashed to stay, along with Robin being manipulated. And as for Robin murdering his father they put that down as defense and being off in the head due to blood loss, so robin wouldn't be going to jail.

The mexican had gotten to know the one who would be his new parental figure now and knew it would take some time to settle into that change. Finney was receiving lots of love and affection from his family and decided he wanted to homeschool for the rest of year, which his father allowed.

So that brings us back to the present day, their first official date. There fresh start, for them and there relationship. It was like they planned in the hospital, a simple yet cute date at Finney's house.

Robin was getting ready, a lot of his clothes had already been moved to his uncle's new house. Lucky his uncle saw how much his nephew loved that boy so he changed the original plan from taking him back to his other house far away from this town.

So for now he was just renting a small house for the two of them, and robin was in his almost empty room getting ready.

He was also gonna stay at finney's house for a bit while things got moved into this house, everything was okay. The trauma and fear would never leave the two but now they could try and move on.

Finney Blake was throwing some blankets around the living room and getting the stuff ready, not really caring about the scenery. Gwen walked out of her room and just gave him a big hug and Finney returned the gesture.

Soon enough Robin showed up and was greeted by Mr.Blake, who kindly let him in and told him where the other boy was. The two ran into each other's arms and they tried not to cry, even though they had only been apart for a week they needed each other's comfort the most.

They got situated and made ice cream sundays together first, as they put an excessive amount of toppings Robin looked at finney. How happy he looked, this is how it should always be and now they can be safe together.

It didn't feel much different than before, except the fact they didn't have to look over their shoulders every few minutes to make sure they weren't being watched. Little did they know they were but not by some creepy man, by Finney's sister who found them adorable and loved seeing how happy her brother was with him.

They then ate their ice cream in the living room and picked out a movie, something happy but not too cheesy. Then gwen threw a blanket on them and sat on the couch telling them to pretend she wasn't there.

Finney rolled his eyes but giggled and wrapped the blanket around him and his boyfriend. Cuddling closer to robin as he put their arms around each other and slightly focusing on the show. It's hard to focus on some fake world when the whole world is sitting right next to you safe and sound.

Robin kept getting caught staring at Finn blushing and looking away, Finney chuckled and kissed his cheek making his face go an even deeper shade of red.

It was cute so Robin did the same back to finney but missed because turned his head, making their lips connect.

Robin put his hand on his partner's cheek and Finney's hand went into his hair playing with the long strands of soft hair that was in a ponytail.

They pulled away for a minute then went back, deepening the kiss a bit, and the brunette removed the hair tie from his boyfriend's hair.

The younger boy giggled a bit as the others' hair fell in front of his face, they broke the passionate kiss and Robin had a soft look on his face. “ Why'd you take my hair down?” he asked

Finn leaned in close and softly said “i like it this way” he cooed.

They were about to continue their cute moment when they were interrupted by Gwen who they had actually forgotten was there. “ sush! this is the best part” she stated

Finney laid his head on the raven-haired boy's chest trying to be as close as possible looking at the screen, and the other played with his hair similar to what was done to him. Then planting a kiss on his head and wrapping his arms around Finney.

Now everything was okay, everything was alright. The two boys made it out safe and sound and still had each other. Now they could be how it should have been from the beginning, more normal. More happy, more peaceful.

They had all the time in the world to be happy together, to cuddle together, to laugh together, to explore together, to take on life together.

But for now they’ll take it one step at a time, getting used to their new and better life. Finney would have to get used to being allowed to leave the house and Robin would have to get used to having an adult who isn't insane and sadistic take care of him.

But they would make it through, together.

(950 words.)