chapter 17

Chapter 17

Robins pov
I ended up staying down there all night, I wasn't gonna waste this chance. I don't know why but he didn't hate me, maybe he forgot. How would he forget that…

But either way, I'm just happy to be with him again. I needed to go upstairs before my dad left for work. So I slipped out of Finn's arms and headed upstairs quickly.

I went upstairs and my dad seemed to be gettt ready for work. "I have a meeting today so I won't be home till this evening."

I said ok and went to get some food but he stopped me. "Be safe, I love you." And he sut the door. I froze, he never usually says that.

I didn't believe it though he probably wants to manipulate me into thinking whatever is happening here is okay.

But I pushed that aside and went to the kit, I made me and Finn some food and went down. I reached the bottom of the stairs and Finn was sitting there with his arms crossed.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

I handed him his food and he just set it down and took mine, then also set it down. He crawled onto my lap and hugged me.

He hid his face and didn't say a word, I signed and cuddled him back. I wasn't gonna complain that I was super hungry, even though I was.

A few minutes passed and I tapped Finn's shoulder to see if he was still awake. Which he was, he sat up and looked at me. I got to see his cute face again.

"You need to eat" I said and he just squinted his eyes at me, but then got off.

He grabbed our plates and he gave me mine, but he sat right beside. Our legs were touching, his were warm and mine were soft.

We ate and he leaned his head on my shoulder the whole time. I couldn't help but kiss his head, his hair still smelled like my shampoo.

We both finished eating and I was about to take the dishes upstairs but he stopped me. "Don't go…" he said. I sighed I had to go up.

I had stuff to do and if I didn't get it done my dad would be mad. "I have to, just for a bit" I explained but he still didn't let go of my hand.

"Finn c'mon-"

"You said you could say as long as I wanted….." Finn reminded. I sighed he was right, I shouldn't have said that.

I sat down "only a few more minutes.." I said and he sat back on my lap.

After about ten minutes I really needed to get my stuff done. "Finn I got to go"

"No…" he shook his head, keeping it hidden.

I rolled my eyes and stood up, thinking that he would let go. But he didn't he just clung to me hanging on tightly, "really?" I groaned.

He just giggled in repose and refused to let go. It was cute.

I thought hard for a second, and then realised there was no way my dad would get home in a few hours. His meeting was two hours away so I decided.

I started walking towards the door and he jumped a bit trying to hang on better. I put my hands under his thighs to hold him up. 

I walked up the stairs and went to my room with him in my arms, I put him on my bed and locked my door. I closed the curtains and turned the light on.

He looked like he wanted to say something so I just waited for a moment, but he stayed silent.

He just sat there looking around alot, he didn't move off the bed though. I sat down at my desk and I started on my school work.

"Can I sit with you…?" He asked quietly, I nodded and gestured him to come over to me.

He did and sat down on my lap, he ended up helping me with alot of my math. And  then I was fainlly done with it, I got up and lightly threw him on my bed.

I crawled onto my bed and sat cross legged same as Finn, he just looked at me. I thought about what to do, so I pulled his face close to mine.

I kissed his soft lips and pulled his body closer to mine. He was slightly on top of me as we made out holding each other close.

He ran his fingers through my hair as we moved in sync with our mouths. Sneaking Finn into my room was an amazing idea, this is what I want.

I didn't care if we cuddled, kissed or just sat together, as long as I was with Finn. We kept making for a few minutes till I accidentally bit his lip. He pulled away.

"Oh sorry, I didn't -"  he cut me off with his lips, I melted. Then he bit my bottom lip.

"There now we're even…" he said softly, panting. He smirked a bit.

I leaned back and smiled, we caught our breath and then I checked the time. It's already been a few hours, I got up and grabbed Finn wrist.

"You need to go back downstairs." I said sternly, his smile faded.

"I like your room…" he looked down pulling his wrist away. I needed to find a way to get him downstairs.

"Finn my dad could be home anytime now, if he sees you up-" tears formed in my eyes. He noticed and just hugged me.

"I'll go.." he said and I walked him downstairs and shut the door.

To be honest my dad wouldn't be back for about an hour but that's what I thought last time. So better safe than sorry.

Finn hasn't really seen the upstairs much, I never let him look around. And the lighting in my room is pretty dim, so not much to see in there.

I started making some dinner and soon enough it was finished and my dad walked through the door. He smiled and put his stuff down.

"Whatcha making kid?" He asked. I explained what I was making.

I brought Finn down some, I also told him not to tell my dad that I let him upstairs. He nodded and I went back upstairs.

My dad was reading the news paper, it had Finns face plasted all over it. Everyone thinks he's dead it's been almost two months, and no ones has found anything.

I feel bad for his family, but at the same I don't because I want him to myself. My dad put the paper down, and looked at me for a second.

He started laughing a bit, I was super confused. "You gave him a shower the other day didn't you?" He asked not sounding mad at all.

I froze and didn't say anything "I'm not mad, I'm surprised I didn't figure it out sooner." That's weird I expected him to forbid me from seeing Finn again at least.

"Your not..?" I hesitated

"I would have been a week ago. But nah, but I got some good news." He said.

I looked up waiting for him to tell me, he was rarely this cheerful.

"I got a promotion!" I smiled,

"That's great" I said.

"Yes it is, now I can be home more and make more money." My smile faded. If he's home more that mean less time I get with Finn.

I'll figure something out, maybe….

(1265 words)