chapter 15

Chapter 15

No pov

Robin woke up just as his dad was about to leave for work. He said goodbye and then made his way to the kitchen, made some cereal and then headed downstairs.

Finn was already awake, he was curled up against a wall. Most of his face was hidden by his knee but robin could see his eyes.

"Did you eat?" Robin asked.

The silent boy nodded, the other boy sat down on the mattress. And then asked how the other was feeling.

"I don't know…" he answered, Robin's eyes lit up a bit. Finn was talking to him, he may have gotten too excited.

"Do you want to have a bath? O-or a shower if you want." He offered.

Finn nodded and slowly stood up walking towards Robin. He then just let his weight fall on the other as he hugged him a bit.

Robin tried to not squeeze the other, he didn't want to cause him any more pain. "Do you want me to carry you?" He asked.

Finn nodded and let Robin pick him up and carry him upstairs. He didn't try to look around like before, he just kept his head on the other's shoulder.

The older boy put him on the counter and then stopped "bath or shower…?"

Finn looked down. "I won't stay in here if you don't want me too." Robin reached.

"B-bath then…." Finn said quietly. The other started filling the tube with warm water and grabbing a towel and cloths.

He grabbed one of his hoodies and some comfy pj pants. By the time he got back the water had almost overflowed, he turned it off and put the clothes down.

"Um I'm assuming you don't want help with anything else…." He added. Finn nodded and the other left the room, shutting the door behind them.

Finn started removing his clothes and stepping into the bath, it was nice and warm. He laid down and started washing his body.

He could see alot of the bruises were still there but he tried to ignore them. Then his dunked his hair in the water and then grabbed the shampoo, it really hurts to move his arms like that.

He thought of calling Robin to help him but decided he didn't want to be seen naked.

Robins pov
I waited outside the door for Finn to call me, which took about half an hour. I opened the door and he was dressed and just sitting there, his hair was wet again.

I put the towel on his head and ruffled it, he let that cute laugh I love so much. But then his face went back to the sollen emotion.

He put his arms out which let me know he wanted me to carry him back down. As I was carrying him he asked me something but I couldn't hear him, "hmm?"

"Nothing…." He replied

Once we were back in the basement I put him down and he repeated his question. "What did your dad mean when he said you've hurt people to…" I lost my voice in that moment.

I couldn't tell him, but I might have to. "Nothing he's just a-" I was about to say something but the door opened. It was about an hour earlier then he usually gets home.

"A What, Robin?" He gestured for me to finish my sentence. I kept my mouth shut, I knew better.

"Why don't you tell him, hmm? I bet he liked to know?" My dad sat down across from Finn and me standing between them.

"I don't need to tell him anything…" I explained looking at Finn who was still silent and still.

"What about Billy, does that ring a bell?" He reminded me. I never forgot. Finn definitely recognized the name.

My dad made me kill him, I caught him trying to escape and he told me to do it. He yelled at me until I stabbed the boy, and the kid saw me.

He trusted me, I didn't ever talk to him. But he thought I would help him, but I killed him. I've had nightmares about it, the way he screamed rang in my head.

If Finn knew he would be scared of me, I would never hurt Finn. I don't care how much my dad threatened me or yelled, I couldn't. I would never.

"Robin, tell him. Tell him how you ended that poor boy's life." He said Finn looked at me with wide eyes.

"I didn't…." I lied.

"I think you did, I remember how you stabbed him over and over and till he stopped moving." Finn backed away from me a bit.

"Oh did Robin not tell you? He even helped me get you here." I didn't! I didn't, I didn't! That was all my dad, I didn't do anything.

Now Finn looked at me with hate and fear, it was only a few days ago he would hug me and even kiss me. But now I couldn't even get close to him.

"I'll let you sort this out on your own Robin, you'll figure something out" he said messing up my hair a bit as he walked out.

"Finn, please believe me! I would never!"

He nodded in response and then said "did you kill Billy….?" I froze

"Yes….but it wasn't by-" he had already started getting as far away as possible. That was it, he didn't trust me anymore.

My dad can't just let me be happy! He's already hurt Finn enough he didn't need to do that! I left and shut the door, I walked past my dad without a word.

If I opened my mouth I know it would just end badly, I screamed into my pillow. It was over Finn would never love me..

I couldn't go back downstairs, he wouldn't want me there anyway.

Finn's pov
I didn't know what to say or do, he killed someone. I mean I assumed he did something but I knew he wouldn't have done it on purpose right?
But he helped get me here, or maybe that was a lie.

I don't know anymore! And I don't care! What is my life right now, I'm trapped in some creepy guys basement. I don't plan on trying to escape because I want to be around his son.

I laid on the bed, which hurt a bit. My body was still extremely sore, I didn't hate Robin. I should, but I don't. I just want to forget about what the grabber said, he's probably lying anyway.

As soon as I thought I was okay and that Robin would protect me, it all crashed down. I just want to be okay, not whatever this is.

I wanted me and Robin to cuddle and joke with each other and I wanted to not be afraid every second that someones gonna hurt me. I wanted Robin, and that's it.

(1546 words)