Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Finn's pov.
I woke up for some reason, I could hear the wind whistle loudly. I groaned as I forced my half asleep body to roll over. Once I did my eyes went wide as the was grabber sitting right there staring at me.

I jumped back sitting up and waking up fully, he didn't say anything and neither did I, he just watched. My first thought was that I wanted to call for Robin, but he probably wouldn't care. Luckily I ended up falling back asleep once he left again.

The day was fine, Robin brought me lunch and he stayed in the room that time. I liked it when he stayed with me, it felt comforting. He didn't talk a lot by I enjoyed the company.

I had no clue what time it was but I was hungry and I hoped Robin would come down, and not the creepy man. Then the door opened, a small smile creeped onto my face when I saw Robin walking in.

He walked in and checked outside the door once more before shutting it. He came in and put the tray near me, then he backed up. He always gave me my personal space and I loved that.

"Hey Finn, what's happening?"

Even though Robin seemed to be nice I was still a little anxious talking to him. "Not much…" I said like this was a normal and casual day.

I ate the food while Robin stayed closer to me, but I didn't mind. Once I finished he sat there for a minute and then grabbed the stuff and made his way back to the door. I felt a little sad he was already leaving again. It was also already dark out and I was worried the grabber would do the same thing as last night, or worse. So I stopped him.

"Robin..?"

"Yes?" He stopped and turned around.

"Could you stay with me…?" I asked.

He looked to the side for a second. "Why?"

"I'm scared……"

"Of what" which was the dumbest question ever.

I just stopped talking. "My dad?"  He asked.

My eyes shot up, "dad!?" I said a little louder than I hoped I would have.

"Yep, hes my dad. I get it, he can be terrifying some days." He laughed a bit. "I'll be back." He said and walked out. I was so confused on what I just heard.

I laid back down thinking to myself  ' how is he related to that creep!?' I tried to wrap my head around it but it just didn't make sense. Robin was cute and sweet and he was a sick creep, he literally kidnapped me.

But then again I don't really know Robin, I just trust him more than his dad. But I wonder how someone like him could be a dad. Maybe Robin was just as weird but hid it so I wouldn't be scared or something.

After about half an hour of deep thought and silence. Robin came back, he ducked into the room and quickly shut the door. I sat up again, sitting criss cross.

"Hey" he whispered. I could barely see him.

"Hi…."

"Can I sit with you?" He asked.

"Yeah…" I replied and he came and sat on the mattress with me.

It was quiet for a while. I was too scared to say something, I didn't want to mess something up. "Are you scared of me?" He asked

"Maybe...do you want me to be?"

" If I wanted you to be scared, I wouldn't be this nice to you."

I nodded and he moved closer, my heart beat sped up and I shuffled back. He stopped moving and looked at my panicked face, he moved a hair out of my eye. And sat back down, I slowly sat back up.

"Do you want me to stay all night?" He asked

I nodded. "Well you should go to sleep soon." He explained.

"Ok. I will" I awkwardly laid down. I tried to remind myself that Robin won't hurt me.

After a little while I couldn't sleep, I don't know if it was because he was sitting so close to me or because I was still scared something bad would happen.

"Can I lay with you?" He asked, I was a little taken back but I nodded anyway.

He crawled to the other side of the bed laying down behind me. I could hear his breathing. "I'm gonna wrap my arms around you now, ok?"

I nodded and said 'ok' under my breath. Then he wrapped his arms around my body, hugging me from behind.

I tensed up at the touch "he can't hurt you right now." He whispered. He kept saying things like that softly till I fell asleep in his arms.

I was too tired to care that I was cuddling with someone who's parent kidnapped me. It felt nice to be held like that, it was warm too.

Robins pov
After Finn fell asleep, I just laid there. Listening to the sound of his breathing, he looked so peaceful in his sleep. I accidentally fell asleep after and hour.

I woke up to the sound of the door slamming open, it was my dad. I jumped and so did Finn, he was obviously more scared than me.

I groaned and sat up, "what the fuck do you think you doing!? " My dad snapped.

"Well I was sleeping, but you ruined that."

"Don't even play fucking stupid, what are you doing down here!?"

I stood up and got off the bed, I looked at Finn for a second. His was breathing fast and was staring down, he looked up at me for a second and then looked back down.

"What were you doing?"

I stood there I didn't have a good answer, and wasn't gonna risk getting Finn hurt again.
"Get upstairs, now." He said.

Without looking at Finn again I walked upstairs, my dad following behind me. Once we reached the top of the stairs I turned around.

My dad looked pissed. "Why were you down there. "

"Because I was."

"Go to your fucking room."

I was about to walk away but then stopped. "Don't hurt Finn, he did nothing wrong."

"I didn't plan on it. Now go."

With that settled I walked away to my room, I shut the door and laid down. I put on my headphones and pressed play.

At least Finn was ok, I checked the time. It was like 4am. So I tried to go back to sleep, I grabbed my stuffy from under my bed and hugged it.

(1104 words)