Chapter 36

Chapter 36

No pov
Robin held his boyfriend's hand as he stood up and then carefully picked the fragile boy up. He originally planned to go to his room but there was nothing he could really do.

So with the other still in his arms he walked to the backyard, kicking the door open a bit and then walking out. Finney winced as Robin tossed him up a bit, readjusting the position his arms were.

Once they were outside Robin sat with Finn on his lap facing away from him. The mexican slowly ran his hands through his lover's hair and the other leaned into the touch.

"Baby can you tell me what hurts?" Robin asked and waited for some sort of answer. But didn't get one from the boy.

Finney's pov
Everything, everything hurts. I just wanted the pain to go away. This was all because I did something bad though, the man was right.

I deserved it.

I couldn't even talk now, my throat throbbed with pain. I just shook my head a bit trying to answer my partner. He pulled me closer by my extremely sore waist causing me to whine again.

I didn't want anyone's hands on me right now but I didn't know how to tell my boyfriend that. I lifted arms a bit, brushing his hands on me, which he quickly removed from my body.

I closed my eyes not listening to what he was saying, I couldn't respond anyway. I leaned back a bit against his chest, taking a deep breath.

"Can you tell me what he did…?" My boyfriend asked, I thought of what he did. It had only happened minutes ago and I wanted to forget it already.

I let more tears fall as my splitting headache came back, he hugged me and I screamed. It felt like someone dug a blade into my side and dragged it down.

Robin covered my mouth in panic and was still holding my body, I threw my head back.

"I'm sorry I really am.." he said in a hushed voice

He let go and moved away from me, I laid back my head landing on his lap. His hesitant hands made their way to my hair, playing with it once again.

We laid there most of the day, not saying anything, not doing anything. Just enjoying each other's company even if it was quiet.

Everything was going so well until I decided to be a brat, now look what happened. I got hurt again, it feels like a never ending cycle. At least I'm not locked in that horrible basement again.

I brought out my thoughts when then his dad called for dinner so Robin started to get up, he looked at me. I could tell he was trying to think of the best way to carry me, he ended up picking me up like you would a baby.

It wasn't overly painful so I did my best to stay quiet, my boyfriend slowly set me down at the table. I wasn't hungry but I would eat even though I couldn't move my arms without shaking violently.

My boyfriend noticed my struggling and he moved closer and fed me, I didn't like it when his father was sitting there. But I didn't dare complain, not now.

I couldn't do anything right now, even if I just try to sit up more my back feels like I'm ripping the skin. And I knew I couldn't walk so I didn't even try.

After me and my lover finished eating he got up and let me put my body weight on him as he gently picked me up again.

He brought me to his room, I was surprised to see it wasn't destroyed as much. He put me down on his bed, he then climbed on top of me. He didn't put any pressure on my body though so I stayed silent.

I slightly reached out, grabbing his sleeve and pulling him closer, so close our faces were less than centimetres apart. I loved these moments, they were my favourite.

He connected our lips as our mouths moved slowly and softly against each other, his lips were always sweet and soft. I loved them, he put his hand on my jaw then let it travel to my hair.

He loved my hair, he's told me many times that he thinks it's cute. He giggles when he ruffles it and now that it's grown out more he thinks it's even cuter cause it's kinda in my face.

I'm still in alot of pain but this kiss makes it a little better, just a little. But when he pulled away all my pain seemed to come back. If I wasn't in the discomfort I was in right now I would have pulled him back down.

Robin laid down beside me and for a while it was nice and calm, then he had to ask a question.

"..what-... What did he do to you?.." he asked while lightly dragging his fingers along my skin.

I couldn't tell him, who knows maybe I'd get in more trouble for telling him. Plus I didn't want to talk about it, I didn't want to talk about anything at all right now.

He sat up a bit, he was staring at my waist that had been slightly exposed now besides my shirt had bunches up a bit.

He lifted it a bit more to reveal multiple dark bruises and red marks on the small amount of skin. He was about to pull the shirt up more but I stopped him by whining and flinching away from his hand.

I looked away as he pulled my shirt down once again, I felt disgusting. I rolled my aching body to the side facing away from Robin, for next 20 he wouldn't stop asking me what happened.

I refused to tell him, and it was now bothering me that he wouldn't stop asking.

"Shut up…..please" I said, my voice was barley loud enough for him to hear. But he got the message and stopped.

Robins pov
No matter how I asked he wouldn't tell me anything, it's not that I wanted to know what horrible thing my dad did, I wanted to know if I could help.

But then I heard the most broken and dried out voice from Finn "shut up….please". I shut my mouth and laid back down beside my boyfriend.

I thought we would go back outside in a little while since he seemed to enjoy that. The fresh air was nice since I also don't go out of the house much, but that was my choice.

I don't know how long it will take for Finn to get better but I know he's probably not gonna try and sneak out again.

I still feel like this is partly my fault since I'm the stupid one who locked him in my room. But he would have probably done something worse If I hadn't.

I looked at the window that was covered by my curtains, I'm gonna have to get my dad to order another one. But for now I'm gonna focus on making sure my boyfriend doesn't fall face first cause he tried to stand up.

Cause that's exactly what he was doing at this moment, he was slowly trying to get out of bed. I don't know why but I stopped him by putting my legs around him.

He whined, I didn't think I had put any pressure or strength in but loosed my already loose grip. But he whined again trying to move away.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

I sat up to face him. He glared at me for a minute and there gestured his eyes towards the door. I was confused but helped him off the bed towards the door and made our way out of the room.

I wasn't carrying him, he didn't seem to give me the chance to pick him up. He had an arm around me and all his weight against me, he winced here and there.

Then he stopped In Front of the bathroom, now I understood. I opened the door and he limped in. I stupidly asked "do you want help?"

Like no, he doesn't want help going to the bathroom. He gave me a kinda wide eye stare till I shut the door slowly and waiting.

While I waited my dad approached me with a mug in his hand. "Where's the kid?" He asked, I crossed my arms but tried not to give attitude.

"He's in the bathroom, why?" I replied

He handed me the warm mug saying it was tea since he knew Finney's throat probably hurt. I glared at him and took a sip of the tea looking him dead in the eyes to make sure this wasn't poisoned or something.

He didn't even seem to care "if you wanted tea I can make you one?" He offered, but I shook my head and dicliend.

(1,515 words,)

( I was originally gonna make these two different and way sadder chapters but I didn't feel like doing that. Lol)